Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun' - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun' - Linux ; "Rick" stated in post 13i7sulsjth47ed@news.supernews.com on 10/27/07 7:28 PM: > On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:22:56 -0700, Snit wrote: > >> "Rick" stated in post >> 13i72gb805se917@news.supernews.com on 10/27/07 11:57 AM: >> >>> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:42:59 -0700, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 77 of 77

  1. Re: Lying Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13i7sulsjth47ed@news.supernews.com
    on 10/27/07 7:28 PM:

    > On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:22:56 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" stated in post
    >> 13i72gb805se917@news.supernews.com on 10/27/07 11:57 AM:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:42:59 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>>
    >>> (snip)

    >>> You are a liar.

    >> Yet another example of your name calling and silly insults. Here are
    >> some more, just from today:
    >>
    >> "jerk", "Bray some more, ass", "you are clueless", "monkey boy" "
    >> passive-aggressive jerk", "idiot", "stupid"

    > You are ll of those things.

    That does not even resemble the apology you owe me for calling me a liar
    because I merely noted you were "name calling and otherwise trolling." Oh
    well.

    >> Many of those were repeated - and I am sure I missed some of your
    >> "finer" moments. It also does not include your ignorant accusations
    >> where you deny I know things I have already explained to you.
    >>
    >> In the end, Rick, you do not like the fact that I have pointed out
    >> things about Virtual desktops that you disagree with *and* I have shown
    >> I can talk about reasoned comparisons between comparable systems where
    >> you are completely unable to even figure out what systems you think are
    >> common enough to be representative of what people use; the number of
    >> choices just paralyzes you.
    >>

    > aha HAh ahA hahah HAha HHA hah HAHaha hA...
    >
    > Oh, you were serious ?
    >
    > AH ah HAhaH AHA hHA hH HAAH ahAH aha HAh ahha

    Had you included some evidence I was wrong - say the *very* easy thing to do
    of just picking the reference systems you would be willing to compare -
    maybe your little fit would have had some teeth.

    As it is, well, I just feel a bit of pity for you. You clearly are trying
    so hard to get a "dig" in... and you just keep failing to get one that has
    any bite. Sad.

    >>> This is not name calling, it is a fact. I highly doubt you even know
    >>> what the definitions of troll and trolling are.

    >> I do not care how you defend your trolling, lying, and name calling.
    >> The fact you are engaging in such activities is very clear.

    > Liar.

    Wow... what powerful commentary you add to the discussion. Just wow. I am
    impressed! LOL!

    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

  2. Re: Lying Snit

    On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:45:00 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > 13i7sulsjth47ed@news.supernews.com on 10/27/07 7:28 PM:
    >
    >> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:22:56 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" stated in post
    >>> 13i72gb805se917@news.supernews.com on 10/27/07 11:57 AM:

    >>> Yet another example of your name calling and silly insults. Here are
    >>> some more, just from today:
    >>>
    >>> "jerk", "Bray some more, ass", "you are clueless", "monkey boy" "
    >>> passive-aggressive jerk", "idiot", "stupid"

    >> You are ll of those things.

    > That does not even resemble the apology you owe me for calling me a liar
    > because I merely noted you were "name calling and otherwise trolling."
    > Oh well.

    I do not owe you an apology. You have each time I have Labeled you as a
    liar, it has been the direct result of you lying.

    You continue your passive-aggressive tactics, which I have clearly
    labeled. For that, I consider you a jerk.

    >>> Many of those were repeated - and I am sure I missed some of your
    >>> "finer" moments. It also does not include your ignorant accusations
    >>> where you deny I know things I have already explained to you.
    >>>
    >>> In the end, Rick, you do not like the fact that I have pointed out
    >>> things about Virtual desktops that you disagree with *and* I have
    >>> shown I can talk about reasoned comparisons between comparable systems
    >>> where you are completely unable to even figure out what systems you
    >>> think are common enough to be representative of what people use; the
    >>> number of choices just paralyzes you.
    >>>

    >> aha HAh ahA hahah HAha HHA hah HAHaha hA...
    >>
    >> Oh, you were serious ?
    >>
    >> AH ah HAhaH AHA hHA hH HAAH ahAH aha HAh ahha

    > Had you included some evidence I was wrong - say the *very* easy thing
    > to do of just picking the reference systems you would be willing to
    > compare - maybe your little fit would have had some teeth.

    I didn't have a fit. I was laughing at you.

    > As it is, well, I just feel a bit of pity for you. You clearly are
    > trying so hard to get a "dig" in... and you just keep failing to get one
    > that has any bite. Sad.

    Again, I was laughing at you.

    >>> I do not care how you defend your trolling, lying, and name calling.
    >>> The fact you are engaging in such activities is very clear.

    >> Liar.

    > Wow... what powerful commentary you add to the discussion. Just wow. I
    > am impressed! LOL!

    ... and it you continuing LOL that gets you labeled a braying ass.

    Your continued calling me a troll is one of the things that gets you
    labeled as a liar.

    Here:

    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who
    intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line
    community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of
    baiting users into an argumentative response.

    I have not been trying to bait you into argumentative responses, there
    for I am not a troll. You have been given this decision before. You
    refuse to comprehend it.

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Lying Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13i8prq72ekjo54@news.supernews.com
    on 10/28/07 3:42 AM:

    >>> You are ll of those things.

    >> That does not even resemble the apology you owe me for calling me a liar
    >> because I merely noted you were "name calling and otherwise trolling."
    >> Oh well.

    > I do not owe you an apology.

    Well, this is Usenet and I do not really care much if you apologize for your
    poor behavior. Sure, I would prefer if you did, but not a big deal. I will
    not lose sleep over your name calling, absurd accusations, etc. You are the
    one who has to live with making such a public spectacle of yourself.

    In the end, Rick, you do not like the fact that I have pointed out things
    about Virtual desktops that you disagree with *and* I have shown I can talk
    about reasoned comparisons between comparable systems where you are
    completely unable to even figure out what systems you think are common
    enough to be representative of what people use; the number of choices just
    paralyzes you.

    > An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who
    > intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line
    > community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of
    > baiting users into an argumentative response.

    You do that a lot... such as when you make accusations and weird claims and
    then refuse to support them. OK, now we both know you are a troll.

    > I have not been trying to bait you into argumentative responses, there
    > for I am not a troll. You have been given this decision before. You
    > refuse to comprehend it.

    So you lie and call me names for some reason other than to get a response?
    LOL! I simply do not believe you.

    --
    Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

  4. Re: Lying Snit

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:04:27 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > 13i8prq72ekjo54@news.supernews.com on 10/28/07 3:42 AM:

    >>> That does not even resemble the apology you owe me for calling me a
    >>> liar because I merely noted you were "name calling and otherwise
    >>> trolling." Oh well.

    >> I do not owe you an apology.

    > Well, this is Usenet and I do not really care much if you apologize for
    > your poor behavior. Sure, I would prefer if you did, but not a big
    > deal. I will not lose sleep over your name calling, absurd accusations,
    > etc. You are the one who has to live with making such a public
    > spectacle of yourself.

    You haven't' apologized for you inflammatory passive aggressive behavior.

    > In the end, Rick, you do not like the fact that I have pointed out
    > things about Virtual desktops that you disagree with

    That doesn't bother me at all. You keep making blanket statements as if
    they are indisputable facts when they are really just your opinion.

    > *and* I have shown
    > I can talk about reasoned comparisons between comparable systems where
    > you are completely unable to even figure out what systems you think are
    > common enough to be representative of what people use;

    That's a lie.

    > the number of choices just paralyzes you.

    That's a lie.

    >> An Internet troll, or
    >> simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts
    >> controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an
    >> on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an
    >> argumentative response.

    > You do that a lot... such as when you make accusations and weird claims
    > and then refuse to support them. OK, now we both know you are a troll.

    That's a lie.

    >> I have not been trying to bait you into argumentative responses, there
    >> for I am not a troll. You have been given this decision before. You
    >> refuse to comprehend it.

    > So you lie and call me names for some reason other than to get a
    > response? LOL! I simply do not believe you.

    I don't care if you believe me or not.

    --
    Rick

  5. Re: Lying Snit

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:04:27 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > 13i8prq72ekjo54@news.supernews.com on 10/28/07 3:42 AM:

    >>> That does not even resemble the apology you owe me for calling me a
    >>> liar because I merely noted you were "name calling and otherwise
    >>> trolling." Oh well.

    >> I do not owe you an apology.

    > Well, this is Usenet and I do not really care much if you apologize for
    > your poor behavior.

    Goodbye.

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: Lying Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13i9ujhpackkbbd@news.supernews.com
    on 10/28/07 2:09 PM:

    > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:04:27 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" stated in post
    >> 13i8prq72ekjo54@news.supernews.com on 10/28/07 3:42 AM:

    >>> I do not owe you an apology.

    >> Well, this is Usenet and I do not really care much if you apologize for
    >> your poor behavior.

    > Goodbye.

    Please post again when you can understand this and not be offended:

    Thanks!

    --
    Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
    Feel free to ask for the recipe.

  7. Re: Lying Snit

    "Rick" stated in post 13i9tr07figd69e@news.supernews.com
    on 10/28/07 1:56 PM:

    > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:04:27 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" stated in post
    >> 13i8prq72ekjo54@news.supernews.com on 10/28/07 3:42 AM:

    >>> I do not owe you an apology.

    >> Well, this is Usenet and I do not really care much if you apologize for
    >> your poor behavior. Sure, I would prefer if you did, but not a big
    >> deal. I will not lose sleep over your name calling, absurd accusations,
    >> etc. You are the one who has to live with making such a public
    >> spectacle of yourself.

    > You haven't' apologized for you inflammatory passive aggressive behavior.

    Do you have an example?

    >> In the end, Rick, you do not like the fact that I have pointed out
    >> things about Virtual desktops that you disagree with

    > That doesn't bother me at all.

    Yet you get "pissed" and call me names. LOL!

    > You keep making blanket statements as if they are indisputable facts when they
    > are really just your opinion.

    I made a chart of some pretty solid facts:
    . I put it together pretty
    quickly, so if there are errors please let me know... or additions.

    >> *and* I have shown I can talk about reasoned comparisons between comparable
    >> systems where you are completely unable to even figure out what systems you
    >> think are common enough to be representative of what people use; the number
    >> of choices just paralyzes you.

    > That's a lie.

    Well, then, by all means show the systems you picked.

    Oops. LOL!

    >>> An Internet troll, or
    >>> simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts
    >>> controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an
    >>> on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an
    >>> argumentative response.

    >> You do that a lot... such as when you make accusations and weird claims
    >> and then refuse to support them. OK, now we both know you are a troll.

    > That's a lie.

    Ah, you show a definition of troll that fits you well but then you say it is
    a "lie". Weird.

    >>> I have not been trying to bait you into argumentative responses, there
    >>> for I am not a troll. You have been given this decision before. You
    >>> refuse to comprehend it.

    >> So you lie and call me names for some reason other than to get a
    >> response? LOL! I simply do not believe you.

    > I don't care if you believe me or not.

    I do not believe that.

    Tee hee.

    --
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
    nothing. - Edmund Burke

  8. Re: Lying Snit

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:32:47 -0700,
    Snit wrote:
    > "Rick" stated in post 13i9ujhpackkbbd@news.supernews.com
    > on 10/28/07 2:09 PM:
    >
    >> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:04:27 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" stated in post
    >>> 13i8prq72ekjo54@news.supernews.com on 10/28/07 3:42 AM:

    >>> Well, this is Usenet and I do not really care much if you apologize for
    >>> your poor behavior.

    >> Goodbye.

    > Please post again when you can understand this and not be offended:

    Your matrix is wrong. At least WRT to GNOME, maybe OSX's implementations
    of Virtual desktops is not as well developed. But with GNOME, I can hide
    a single window, and can group windows by application, as well as by
    task.

    Further, I'd like to introduce you to the concept of grouping and
    tabbing windows. It's a plugin to comp-fusion, it's not installed by
    default in Ubuntu, but it's easy to add, and it allows (among other
    things) to group windows in whatever collection you want. Want a
    browser, a text editor, a shell and a debug window grouped? easy. Then
    they can be hidden, maximised, moved, etc, all as a group. You can group
    the windows, or add them to one windowframe, as tabs. Or mix and match.

    It's fairly recent, I don't think it was available for Feisty, at least
    not in the Ubuntu repos. It's also something I haven't seen anywhere
    else, although I have no experience with OSX leopard, and little with
    Vista, so maybe there's an equivilent.

    The United States of America: Screwing with the
    English Language for over 200 years.
    --Mike Sphar

  9. Re: Lying Snit

    "Jim Richardson" stated in post
    d0ffv4-enu.ln1@dragon.myth on 10/28/07 3:27 PM:

    >> Please post again when you can understand this and not be offended:
    >>

    > Your matrix is wrong. At least WRT to GNOME, maybe OSX's implementations
    > of Virtual desktops is not as well developed. But with GNOME, I can hide
    > a single window, and can group windows by application, as well as by
    > task.

    I am in reference to OS X's implementation - being that there are multiple
    ways... but please educate me: how do you use VD to hide a single window
    (other than moving it to its own desktop).

    > Further, I'd like to introduce you to the concept of grouping and
    > tabbing windows. It's a plugin to comp-fusion, it's not installed by
    > default in Ubuntu, but it's easy to add, and it allows (among other
    > things) to group windows in whatever collection you want. Want a
    > browser, a text editor, a shell and a debug window grouped? easy. Then
    > they can be hidden, maximised, moved, etc, all as a group. You can group
    > the windows, or add them to one windowframe, as tabs. Or mix and match.

    Excellent idea... I have not seen it in practice. I did recently write:

    I have noted an alternative I would like to have a chance
    to play with: to have tabs in all applications that work sort
    of like they do in Safari where you can drag tabs from one
    window to another - that would allow for grouping but keep
    all things visually more present. Might add confusion to
    have single windows have multiple apps though... so that,
    too, would confuse many users.

    > It's fairly recent, I don't think it was available for Feisty, at least
    > not in the Ubuntu repos. It's also something I haven't seen anywhere
    > else, although I have no experience with OSX leopard, and little with
    > Vista, so maybe there's an equivilent.

    Not in OS X...

    --
    If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
    Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

  10. Re: Lying Snit

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:13:07 -0700,
    Snit wrote:
    > "Jim Richardson" stated in post
    > d0ffv4-enu.ln1@dragon.myth on 10/28/07 3:27 PM:
    >
    >>> Please post again when you can understand this and not be offended:
    >>>

    >> Your matrix is wrong. At least WRT to GNOME, maybe OSX's implementations
    >> of Virtual desktops is not as well developed. But with GNOME, I can hide
    >> a single window, and can group windows by application, as well as by
    >> task.

    > I am in reference to OS X's implementation - being that there are multiple
    > ways... but please educate me: how do you use VD to hide a single window
    > (other than moving it to its own desktop).

    With GNOME, click the minimize widget, or rt click on menu bar and
    select minimize. KDE is similar if not identical.

    >> Further, I'd like to introduce you to the concept of grouping and
    >> tabbing windows. It's a plugin to comp-fusion, it's not installed by
    >> default in Ubuntu, but it's easy to add, and it allows (among other
    >> things) to group windows in whatever collection you want. Want a
    >> browser, a text editor, a shell and a debug window grouped? easy. Then
    >> they can be hidden, maximised, moved, etc, all as a group. You can group
    >> the windows, or add them to one windowframe, as tabs. Or mix and match.

    > Excellent idea... I have not seen it in practice. I did recently write:
    >
    > I have noted an alternative I would like to have a chance
    > to play with: to have tabs in all applications that work sort
    > of like they do in Safari where you can drag tabs from one
    > window to another - that would allow for grouping but keep
    > all things visually more present. Might add confusion to
    > have single windows have multiple apps though... so that,
    > too, would confuse many users.
    >
    >> It's fairly recent, I don't think it was available for Feisty, at least
    >> not in the Ubuntu repos. It's also something I haven't seen anywhere
    >> else, although I have no experience with OSX leopard, and little with
    >> Vista, so maybe there's an equivilent.

    > Not in OS X...

    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here

  11. Re: Lying Snit

    "Jim Richardson" stated in post
    32vfv4-1n8.ln1@dragon.myth on 10/28/07 8:01 PM:

    > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:13:07 -0700,
    > Snit wrote:
    >> "Jim Richardson" stated in post
    >> d0ffv4-enu.ln1@dragon.myth on 10/28/07 3:27 PM:

    I have updated this, for what it is worth.

    >>> Your matrix is wrong. At least WRT to GNOME, maybe OSX's implementations
    >>> of Virtual desktops is not as well developed. But with GNOME, I can hide
    >>> a single window, and can group windows by application, as well as by
    >>> task.

    >> I am in reference to OS X's implementation - being that there are multiple
    >> ways... but please educate me: how do you use VD to hide a single window
    >> (other than moving it to its own desktop).

    > With GNOME, click the minimize widget, or rt click on menu bar and
    > select minimize. KDE is similar if not identical.

    Oh, of course you can minimize! I thought you meant that there as a way to
    hide one window with VD specifically. I did doubt you could minimize. And,
    of course, you can on OS X as well.

    Hey, I wonder on OS X if you hide an app if it hides it from all "Spaces".

    --
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
    conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

  12. Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 27 October 2007 09:59 : \____
    >
    >> Sophie McDowell espoused:
    >>>
    >>> "Kier" wrote in message
    >>> newsan.2007.10.25.12.17.42.909278@tiscali.co.uk...

    >>> Roy's failure to answer this simple question noted.

    > My previous message explains just why.
    >
    >> Gary, even my little sister only changed her name once when she was 12
    >> or 13. You seem to do it several times a week. Get help, please?

    > He already did. He's seeing a professional, but progress is evidently too slow.

    Is he? Good for him. I sincerely hope it helps; his current state of
    mind is clearly not good.

    I imagine that it could take some time to achieve a recovery, though.
    Perhaps we could at least encourage him to post under his own name?
    Maybe even some on-topic, non-anti-charter material?

  13. Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

    Jim Richardson espoused:

    > On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 10:00:20 +0100,
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >> Peter Köhlmann espoused:
    >>>
    >>> Oh, Mark is certainly a lunatic. His "conclusions" about linux and/or closed
    >>> source border on the "imbecile" line. His only "superior" in that case
    >>> would be "7", who is truly an imbecile

    >> Peter, abuse does not an argument make.
    >>

    > Words to live by, you should try it sometime.

    Now, what did I do to deserve this random troll attempt?

  14. Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > Jim Richardson espoused:
    >>
    >> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 10:00:20 +0100,
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>> Peter Köhlmann espoused:

    >>> Peter, abuse does not an argument make.
    >>>

    >> Words to live by, you should try it sometime.
    >>

    > Now, what did I do to deserve this random troll attempt?

    It wasn't a "random troll attempt"
    You are abusing people regularly. And then complain about "abuse" directed
    at you
    Has it occured to you that by now I really think of you as an "imbecile"?
    That this would not be abuse then, but telling you my opinion about you?
    --
    I say you need to visit Clues 'R' Us. They are having a special on
    slightly used clues.

  15. Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

    ____/ Mark Kent on Monday 29 October 2007 08:16 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 27 October 2007 09:59 : \____
    >>
    >>> Sophie McDowell espoused:

    >> My previous message explains just why.
    >>
    >>> Gary, even my little sister only changed her name once when she was 12
    >>> or 13. You seem to do it several times a week. Get help, please?

    >> He already did. He's seeing a professional, but progress is evidently too
    >> slow.
    >>

    > Is he? Good for him. I sincerely hope it helps; his current state of
    > mind is clearly not good.
    >
    > I imagine that it could take some time to achieve a recovery, though.
    > Perhaps we could at least encourage him to post under his own name?
    > Maybe even some on-topic, non-anti-charter material?

    He'd better not actually. If he stopped posting from open relays (zombies), it
    would be easier for people to sue him for libel, having gone through it all
    these years. As for him name, it's already known and there's too much proof
    for him to deny it.

    Good luck with the shrink, Gary Stewart. I heard it's a female, so there's no
    danger of you having lust for her.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Rid your machine from malware. Install GNU/Linux.
    Tasks: 116 total, 1 running, 115 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  16. Re: Roy Schestowitz - Why are you afraid to answer the question????

    "Sophie McDowell" wrote in message
    news:47228f15$0$26464$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > "Kier" wrote in message
    > newsan.2007.10.25.12.17.42.909278@tiscali.co.uk...
    >> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:52:07 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 25 October 2007 08:29 : \____

    >>> I am not allowed to comment on this in detail, but it turns out that the
    >>> crooks
    >>> at the BBC have become quite fearful of this reaction. Apparently, it's
    >>> all
    >>> too real.

    >> 'Not allowed' by whom, exactly?

    So do tell us what top-secret contract you signed that does not allow you to
    comment?

    None. Because you are a delusional liar and a scumbag.

  17. Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 27 October 2007 09:59 : \____
    >
    >> Sophie McDowell espoused:
    >>>
    >>> "Kier" wrote in message
    >>> newsan.2007.10.25.12.17.42.909278@tiscali.co.uk...

    >>> Roy's failure to answer this simple question noted.

    > My previous message explains just why.

    Your previous message explains ****. Your previous messages make some
    ridiculous claim that a lowly college student like you is somehow legally
    prevented from commenting on something.

    It's complete bull**** and yet another lie from Roy Schestowitz the paid
    shill.

    So pray do tell... who exactly is 'not allowing you to comment' on this?
    Yes, like we all know. You are simply a liar.

    >> Gary, even my little sister only changed her name once when she was 12
    >> or 13. You seem to do it several times a week. Get help, please?

    > He already did. He's seeing a professional, but progress is evidently too
    > slow.
    >
    > --
    > ~~ Best of wishes
    >
    > Roy S. Schestowitz | #00ff00 Day - Basket Case
    > http://Schestowitz.com | GNU is Not UNIX | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    > http://iuron.com - proposing a non-profit search engine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4