Press release: Sabayon Linux x86/x86_64 1.1 Professional Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| # Live boot is now 3 times faster thanks to our improved OpenGL configuration
| tool
| # Updated KDE to 3.5.7
| # Updated wine to 0.9.47
|
| [...]
`----

http://www.sabayonlinux.org/forum/vi...p?f=60&t=11126

Finnix 90.0 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| On October 23, 2005, Finnix 86.0 was released, marking the revival of Finnix.
| Now, two years and 9 releases later, Finnix 90.0 has been released for the
| x86/AMD64, PowerPC, and UML/Xen platforms. Finnix is a small, self-contained,
| bootable Linux CD distribution for system administrators, based on Debian
| testing.
`----

http://www.finnix.org/blog/2007/10/2...-900-released/

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/

"Current 3.x version 3.4.5, screenshots: 1 2"

Version 4 is also out.

Details here:

Damn Small Linux 3.4.5

,----[ Quote ]
| DSL is a very versatile 50MB mini desktop oriented Linux distribution.
`----

http://www.techzonez.com/comments.php?shownews=22415

How many special-purpose operating systems have Apple and Microsoft released
today? Oh, that's right... all people are assumed by them to be exactly the
same... just like communism.