Linux: we're worth 79 cents! - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: we're worth 79 cents! - Linux ; http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...3194276&sr=1-1 The $4.54 shipping costs almost 6x the droolware. (you're better off with the 85 cents for the slop and $3.99 shipping offer)...

  1. Linux: we're worth 79 cents!

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...3194276&sr=1-1

    The $4.54 shipping costs almost 6x the droolware.

    (you're better off with the 85 cents for the slop and $3.99 shipping offer)

  2. Re: Linux: we're worth 79 cents!

    "DFS" wrote in message
    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...3194276&sr=1-1
    >
    > The $4.54 shipping costs almost 6x the droolware.
    >
    > (you're better off with the 85 cents for the slop and $3.99 shipping
    > offer)

    This is a cute business model for the stay at home Linux entrepreneurs.
    Make a DVD for 25 cents and mail it for a buck and collect five bucks for
    the service. All you need is to fill out the Amazon form and have a DVD
    burner to be in a sweet business.

    This is a neatly disguised scam that was started years ago by CheapBytes.com
    to derive a handsome income from servicing the feckless Linux chippers who
    lacked the Unixer's understanding of the process and/or useful bandwidth.

+ Reply to Thread