I will need to be able to create bootable DVD/CD for my clients. These
CD/DVD are nothing more than an automated Ghost (restore CD/DVD), network
boot CD, etc.

What I usually did in Windows is create an .IMA (Image file by WinImage) and
used Nero to use the .IMA file for the boot sector for the CD/DVD and just
copy the Ghost Image(s) or other files directly. But the key here is that
the .IMA file are used as boot sectors for the DVD/CD - making it bootable
and automated.

How do I do this in Kubuntu (KDE based distro)...preferably GUI since I will
be showing this to other people who do NOT care to learn CLI but still
enjoy Kubuntu.