Any good Spanish distros? - Linux

  1. Any good Spanish distros?

    Looking for a good native Spanish distro pore fahvor.

    - ARod

  2. Re: Any good Spanish distros?

    Abraham RodrigŘÚz wrote:

    > Looking for a good native Spanish distro pore fahvor.

    http://www.knoppix-es.org/
    http://www.activasistemas.com/
    http://www.linex.org/joomlaex/

  3. Re: Any good Spanish distros?

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > Abraham RodrigŘÚz wrote:
    >
    >> Looking for a good native Spanish distro pore fahvor.

    > http://www.knoppix-es.org/
    > http://www.activasistemas.com/
    > http://www.linex.org/joomlaex/

    Muchas gracias Se˝or Mentohl.

  4. Re: Any good Spanish distros?

    On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:32:19 -0400, Abraham RodrigŘÚz wrote:

    >Looking for a good native Spanish distro pore fahvor.

    they all can do spanish

  5. Re: Any good Spanish distros?

    "Abraham RodrigŘÚz" schreef in bericht
    news:471e243c$0$26411$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    > pore fahvor.

    *PLONK*

  6. Re: Any good Spanish distros?

    Verily I say unto thee, that AZ Nomad spake thusly:
    > On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:32:19 -0400, Abraham Rodrig├╝├ęz
    > wrote:

    >> Looking for a good native Spanish distro pore fahvor.

    > they all can do spanish

    Yes they can, but many will still "greet" you out-the-box in English,
    including the full install process.

    It's nice to have a distro in your native language from the get-go.
    It's also nice to have that feeling of supporting native GNU/Linux
    vendors and organisations, and using their support network or LUGs.

    In addition to those already mentioned, there's also these:

    ASLinux
    http://www.activasistemas.com
    A Spanish desktop Linux distribution based on Debian.

    GNIX-Vivo
    http://www.agnix.org
    Developed by the Asociaci├│n de Usuarios GNIX, Galicia, Spain.

    gnuLinEx
    http://www.linex.org
    Developed by the Extremadura Regional Government in Spain.

    Guadalinex
    http://www.guadalinex.org
    Developed by the government of Junta de Andaluc├*a in Spain.

    LinEspa
    http://www.linespa.com
    Optimised for Spanish and Latin American users.

    Linux Loco
    http://loco.logiclinux.com
    Argentinian GNU/Linux distribution

    LiVux
    http://www.livux.com
    Created in Valencia, Spain.

    LliureX
    http://lliurex.net
    A project of the Council of Culture, Education and Sport at the
    Municipality of Valencia, Spain.

    Madrid_Linux
    http://www.educa.madrid.org/web/madrid_linux
    MAX for short, is an GNU/Linux distribution created by the Council of
    Education of Madrid, Spain.

    MoLinux
    http://www.molinux.info
    Distribution developed by the government of Castilla la Mancha in Spain.

    Tuquito
    http://www.tuquito.org.ar
    A Debian-based live CD made in Argentina.

    Ututo
    https://www.ututo.org
    Developed by Diego Saravia at the Universidad Nacional de Salta in
    Argentina. Once described by Richard Stallman as "The only free
    GNU/Linux distro I know of".

    X-Evian
    http://www.x-evian.org
    A Spanish live CD based on Debian GNU/Linux and Xubuntu.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | Hay tres clases de personas:
    | las que saben contar y las que no.
    `----

    15:05:32 up 76 days, 14:00, 2 users, load average: 0.02, 0.24, 0.29

+ Reply to Thread