Thanks for that 10gig drive! - Linux

This is a discussion on Thanks for that 10gig drive! - Linux ; I doubled my disk space! http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks...

  1. Thanks for that 10gig drive!

    I doubled my disk space!

    http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks

  2. Re: Thanks for that 10gig drive!

    On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:53:48 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > I doubled my disk space!
    >
    > http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks

    I see *no* mention of doubling his disc space. None whatever. That makes
    you a LIAR.

    --
    Kier

  3. Re: Thanks for that 10gig drive!

    Kier wrote:
    > On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:53:48 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> I doubled my disk space!
    >>
    >> http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks

    > I see *no* mention of doubling his disc space. None whatever. That
    > makes you a LIAR.

    uh oh. Now you got me.

  4. Re: Thanks for that 10gig drive!

    Kier wrote:

    > On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:53:48 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> I doubled my disk space!
    >>
    >> http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks

    > I see *no* mention of doubling his disc space. None whatever. That makes
    > you a LIAR.

    No. It just reinforces that he has always been a liar
    --
    Like being presumed a thief and a liar before using a product?
    If so, use M$ XP

  5. Re: Thanks for that 10gig drive!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > I doubled my disk space!
    >
    > http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks

    I approve of your interest in OSS projects.

    You should consider joining the Church of the Subgenius.

    --
    Tux rox!

  6. Re: Thanks for that 10gig drive!

    DFS wrote:
    > I doubled my disk space!
    >
    > http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks

    http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=about
    Some AMD Semprons (only the SDA*SBX model numbers)
    Intel Pentium 4F with D0 and later P4 steppings
    Some Xeon processors (only the EM64T, not the IA64 variety)
    Intel Core 2 Duo (NOT Core Duo)

    Yet another 64-bit distro which works with /some/ processors. Go Linux !!

    A fine distro befitting a used 10GB hard drive of not so recent vintage.

  7. Re: Thanks for that 10gig drive!

    Linonut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> I doubled my disk space!
    >>
    >> http://slamd64.com/index.php?page=thanks

    > I approve of your interest in OSS projects.

    Always looking for a chuckle. I'm an easily amused geek.

    > You should consider joining the Church of the Subgenius.

    I checked it out... whoa! Someone needs to cut back on their psylocybin.

+ Reply to Thread