Gtk::ToggleButton mutually exclusive (RadioButton behaviour) - Linux

This is a discussion on Gtk::ToggleButton mutually exclusive (RadioButton behaviour) - Linux ; Hello, what is the easiest way to make a set of ToggleButton mutually exclusive in Gtk (= the radiobutton behaviour) For radiobutton, putting them into a group makes them exclusive but this group is not available for ToggleButton I thought ...

  1. Gtk::ToggleButton mutually exclusive (RadioButton behaviour)

    Hello,

    what is the easiest way to make a set of ToggleButton mutually
    exclusive in Gtk (= the radiobutton behaviour)

    For radiobutton, putting them into a group makes them exclusive but
    this group is not available for ToggleButton

    I thought about trying to set the appaearance of a toggle to my
    radiobuttons but this hasn't worked so far.

    Any clue?

    (In QT, the the Group can be used for toggles as well so as to make
    them mutually exclusive)

    Thanks

  2. Re: Gtk::ToggleButton mutually exclusive (RadioButton behaviour)

    Ok, I found the solution to this problem in the very poor gtk
    documentation:

    set_mode(bool draw_indicator) to false

    makes the Radiobutton look like a normal button

    On 23 oct, 11:26, Yannick Barbeaux wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > what is the easiest way to make a set of ToggleButton mutually
    > exclusive in Gtk (= the radiobutton behaviour)
    >
    > For radiobutton, putting them into a group makes them exclusive but
    > this group is not available for ToggleButton
    >
    > I thought about trying to set the appaearance of a toggle to my
    > radiobuttons but this hasn't worked so far.
    >
    > Any clue?
    >
    > (In QT, the the Group can be used for toggles as well so as to make
    > them mutually exclusive)
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread