How do I set up a root login after installation? - Linux

This is a discussion on How do I set up a root login after installation? - Linux ; I have installed Fedora Core 2 on my PC. When rebooting after installation, I created a personal login. I now realise I should have created a root login! How can I create a root login now? Any help greatly appreciated. ...

  1. How do I set up a root login after installation?

    I have installed Fedora Core 2 on my PC. When rebooting after
    installation, I created a personal login. I now realise I should have
    created a root login! How can I create a root login now? Any help
    greatly appreciated.

    Siobhan

  2. Re: How do I set up a root login after installation?

    siobhan.purc...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I have installed Fedora Core 2 on my PC. When rebooting after
    > installation, I created a personal login. I now realise I should

    have
    > created a root login! How can I create a root login now? Any help
    > greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Siobhan

  3. Re: How do I set up a root login after installation?

    It's ok, I figured it out!

+ Reply to Thread