Neelie Kroes for president!! - Linux

This is a discussion on Neelie Kroes for president!! - Linux ; I'd say that we should modify the USA Constitution, to allow people like: - Ahnold The Governator - Neelie Kroes to run for president. She is too good for such an old, tired continent. http://www.reuters.com/article/busin...2?pageNumber=1 http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/11/41C2.html -Ramon...

  1. Neelie Kroes for president!!

    I'd say that we should modify the USA Constitution, to allow people
    like:

    - Ahnold The Governator
    - Neelie Kroes

    to run for president. She is too good for such an old, tired
    continent.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/busin...2?pageNumber=1

    http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/11/41C2.html

    -Ramon

  2. Re: Neelie Kroes for president!!

    ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Monday 22 October 2007 15:44 : \____

    > I'd say that we should modify the USA Constitution, to allow people
    > like:
    >
    > - Ahnold The Governator
    > - Neelie Kroes

    Why list them just a bullet apart? Even the mind of Neelie cannot balance the
    ignorance of Bain ("I'm not stupid, I'm just not as clever as most people").

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | $> sudo root; cd /; rm -rf *.doc

  3. Re: Neelie Kroes for president!!

    "Ramon F Herrera" schreef in bericht
    news:1193064276.304918.311350@v23g2000prn.googlegr oups.com...

    > I'd say that we should modify the USA Constitution, to allow people
    > like:
    >
    > - Ahnold The Governator
    > - Neelie Kroes
    >
    > to run for president. She is too good for such an old, tired
    > continent.

    Actually she was the worst minister of Transport, Public Works and
    Telecommunication our country ever had, that's why she was degraded to
    President Nyenrode University. You may have her, good riddance!

+ Reply to Thread