Microsoft Accepts European Ruling - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft Accepts European Ruling - Linux ; amicus_curious wrote: >"chrisv" wrote in message >news:20071022191238.F22001C00088@mwinf6101.orange. nl... >> "chrisv" wrote >> news:70hph3lfej9t2o0vk0qtj17gsq3a7qci4b@4ax.com... >>> amicus_curious wrote: >>> >>>>And the world is changed not one whit. >>> >>> And you're still a piece of ****. >>> >> I'm very sorry I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

  1. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    amicus_curious wrote:

    >"chrisv" wrote in message
    >news:20071022191238.F22001C00088@mwinf6101.orange. nl...
    >> "chrisv" wrote

    >>> And you're still a piece of ****.
    >>>

    >> I'm very sorry I flamed you amicus_curious . My shrink gave me those new
    >> meds today to
    >> refrain me from plonking people, but the dosage isn't what it should be!
    >> Greetings, Chris from Philadelphia!
    >>

    >No problem. Your

    Too stupid to realize that you replied to a forger?

    >barbs have had no effect on me

    I would say that, if my "barbs" have no effect on you, it's because
    you already know that you're a liar, a hypocrite, a scumbag, a
    dumb****, etc, so I'm not telling you anything that you don't already
    know.

    >as I have simply classed you as another clueless Linux loser.

    That's a compliment, considering that you seem to consider all people
    who are too moral to fsck-over their fellow man for profit to be
    "losers".

  2. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    "chrisv" wrote in message
    > amicus_curious wrote:
    >
    >>"chrisv" wrote in message
    >>news:20071022191238.F22001C00088@mwinf6101.orange. nl...
    >>> "chrisv" wrote

    >>> I'm very sorry I flamed you amicus_curious . My shrink gave me those new
    >>> meds today to
    >>> refrain me from plonking people, but the dosage isn't what it should be!
    >>> Greetings, Chris from Philadelphia!
    >>>

    >>No problem. Your

    > Too stupid to realize that you replied to a forger?
    >
    >>barbs have had no effect on me

    > I would say that, if my "barbs" have no effect on you, it's because
    > you already know that you're a liar, a hypocrite, a scumbag, a
    > dumb****, etc, so I'm not telling you anything that you don't already
    > know.

    I'm sure that's what you tell yourself, but, deep down, you know you are a
    clueless loser with no affect on anyone.

    >>as I have simply classed you as another clueless Linux loser.

    > That's a compliment, considering that you seem to consider all people
    > who are too moral to fsck-over their fellow man for profit to be
    > "losers".

    Seems strange that you would consider that a complement under any
    circumstance, but perhaps your understanding of English is as weak as your
    understanding of commerce and your understanding of technology.

  3. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    amicus_curious wrote:

    >deep down, you know you are a
    >clueless loser with no affect on anyone.

    Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you, filth?

  4. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    chrisv wrote:
    > amicus_curious wrote:
    >
    >> deep down, you know you are a
    >> clueless loser with no affect on anyone.

    > Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you, filth?

  5. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    ____/ chrisv on Wednesday 24 October 2007 13:53 : \____

    > amicus_curious wrote:
    >
    >>deep down, you know you are a
    >>clueless loser with no affect on anyone.

    > Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you, filth?

    Billy Boy has been Shilling for Billy for many years.

    amicus_curious re: "SCO, IBM battle heats up":

    "IBM needs to settle this case quickly."

    amicus_curious (Bill Weisgerber) is the same scummy shill that makes up greedy
    monsters like Darl McBride. Just plonk that thing. Put it in the dumpster
    instead of replying to it. You only give it visibility otherwise.

    Here's an E-mail I received from his 'friend':

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | hi,
    |
    | i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old 'friend'
    | bill weisgerber last spring.
    |
    | i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
    | forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
    | they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time, the
    | nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
    |
    | just anecdotal.
    |
    | best regards,
    `----

    So stop feeding the Microsoft PR machine.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
    Tasks: 113 total, 1 running, 112 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  6. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    After takin' a swig o' grog, OJ Simpson belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >> amicus_curious wrote:
    >>
    >>> deep down, you know you are a
    >>> clueless loser with no affect on anyone.

    >> Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you, filth?

    chrisv gives amicus_blurious a free pass, same as me for DFS

    --
    Tux rox!

  7. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    Linonut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, OJ Simpson belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you, filth?

    > chrisv gives amicus_blurious a free pass, same as me for DFS

    Sure, 'cause if you plonked everyone you disagreed with cola would be a
    mighty boring place.

  8. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >> chrisv gives amicus_blurious a free pass, same as me for DFS

    > Sure, 'cause if you plonked everyone you disagreed with cola would be a
    > mighty boring place.

    Plonking has nothing to do with disagreement, for me. It's attitude!

    --
    Tux rox!

  9. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >>> chrisv gives amicus_blurious a free pass, same as me for DFS

    >> Sure, 'cause if you plonked everyone you disagreed with cola would be a
    >> mighty boring place.

    > Plonking has nothing to do with disagreement, for me. It's attitude!

    With me, it's because I can't stand idiots. You don't seem to mind though,
    as you talk to DooFu$.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0

  10. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    Linonut wrote:

    >After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >>> chrisv gives amicus_blurious a free pass, same as me for DFS

    >> Sure, 'cause if you plonked everyone you disagreed with cola would be a
    >> mighty boring place.

    >Plonking has nothing to do with disagreement, for me. It's attitude!

    Yep. There's quite a few people that I disagree with regularly and
    have not plonked. On the other hand, there's quite few who make it
    plain that they just want to be ****ty trolls. DumFSck is a perfect
    example.

  11. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >> Plonking has nothing to do with disagreement, for me. It's attitude!

    > With me, it's because I can't stand idiots. You don't seem to mind though,
    > as you talk to DooFu$.

    I've always had an interest in the various manias. He's an interesting
    case study.

    "You interest me very much, Mr. Holmes. I had hardly expected so
    dolichocephalic a skull or such well-marked supra-orbital
    development. Would you have any objection to my running my finger
    along your parietal fissure? A cast of your skull, sir, until the
    original is available, would be an ornament to any anthropological
    museum. It is not my intention to be fulsome, but I confess that I
    covet your skull."

    --
    Tux rox!

  12. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>>
    >>> Plonking has nothing to do with disagreement, for me. It's attitude!

    >> With me, it's because I can't stand idiots. You don't seem to mind
    >> though, as you talk to DooFu$.

    > I've always had an interest in the various manias. He's an interesting
    > case study.
    >
    > "You interest me very much, Mr. Holmes. I had hardly expected so
    > dolichocephalic a skull or such well-marked supra-orbital
    > development. Would you have any objection to my running my finger
    > along your parietal fissure? A cast of your skull, sir, until the
    > original is available, would be an ornament to any anthropological
    > museum. It is not my intention to be fulsome, but I confess that I
    > covet your skull."

    An episode of Fawlty Towers, where a psychiatrist stays at the hotel. He
    observes Basil's antics, & remarks to his wife "There's a whole book to be
    written there!" For Basil Fawlty, substitute DFS.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0
    Linux systems: Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007,
    Kubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy"

  13. Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

    Linonut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>>
    >>> Plonking has nothing to do with disagreement, for me. It's
    >>> attitude!

    >> With me, it's because I can't stand idiots. You don't seem to mind
    >> though, as you talk to DooFu$.

    > I've always had an interest in the various manias. He's an
    > interesting case study.
    >
    > "You interest me very much, Mr. Holmes. I had hardly expected so
    > dolichocephalic a skull or such well-marked supra-orbital
    > development. Would you have any objection to my running my finger
    > along your parietal fissure? A cast of your skull, sir, until the
    > original is available, would be an ornament to any anthropological
    > museum. It is not my intention to be fulsome, but I confess that I
    > covet your skull."

    Inside my cranium a war rages on between amativeness and alimentiveness.

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Phrenolog.png

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2