Re: [News] Even Bill Gates recommends Ubuntu - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Even Bill Gates recommends Ubuntu - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom: > Finally his Billness has given up on Vista (who hasn't?): > > http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/28...9775b141_o.jpg > > I hereby certify that the above image is genuinely bogus. If ...

  1. Re: [News] Even Bill Gates recommends Ubuntu

    After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Finally his Billness has given up on Vista (who hasn't?):
    >
    > http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/28...9775b141_o.jpg
    >
    > I hereby certify that the above image is genuinely bogus.

    If Bill really were pragmatic (he isn't), that is indeed what he would
    say.

    --
    Tux rox!

  2. Re: [News] Even Bill Gates recommends Ubuntu

    ____/ Linonut on Monday 22 October 2007 12:18 : \____

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Finally his Billness has given up on Vista (who hasn't?):
    >>
    >> http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/28...9775b141_o.jpg
    >>
    >> I hereby certify that the above image is genuinely bogus.

    > If Bill really were pragmatic (he isn't), that is indeed what he would
    > say.

    He /did/ try Firefox. Well, he also watched 'pirated' videos on YouTube, but
    that's a wholly separate topic. He also used to protest against software
    patent, but now he's obsessed with them (as stated by one of his colleagues
    last week).......

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done
    Swap: 1510068k total, 765152k used, 744916k free, 56136k cached

  3. Re: [News] Even Bill Gates recommends Ubuntu

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht
    > ____/ Linonut on Monday 22 October 2007 12:18 : \____
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >>> Finally his Billness has given up on Vista (who hasn't?):
    >>>
    >>> http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/28...9775b141_o.jpg
    >>>
    >>> I hereby certify that the above image is genuinely bogus.

    >> If Bill really were pragmatic (he isn't), that is indeed what he would
    >> say.

    > He /did/ try Firefox. Well, he also watched 'pirated' videos on YouTube,
    > but
    > that's a wholly separate topic. He also used to protest against software
    > patent, but now he's obsessed with them (as stated by one of his
    > colleagues
    > last week).......

    Yes, he is a linux user!
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/linux.jpg