2/3rds of post killed - Linux

This is a discussion on 2/3rds of post killed - Linux ; For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes. -- News spews!...

  1. 2/3rds of post killed

    For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    --
    News spews!

  2. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:10:16 +0000, Linonut wrote:

    > For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    Unfortunately, not all of them are on the Windows side,

    --
    Kier

  3. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    Kier wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:10:16 +0000, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    > Unfortunately, not all of them are on the Windows side,

    Yes. Same Mac imbeciles are present too, I've noticed
    --
    Linux is simply a fad that has been generated by the media

  4. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:32:44 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Kier wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:10:16 +0000, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    >> Unfortunately, not all of them are on the Windows side,
    >>

    > Yes. Same Mac imbeciles are present too, I've noticed

    There are idiots on the Linux side, too. Never forget that.

    --
    Kier

  5. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    Kier wrote:

    >On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:10:16 +0000, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    >Unfortunately, not all of them are on the Windows side,

    Like you, for example, Kier.

  6. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    Kier wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:32:44 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> Unfortunately, not all of them are on the Windows side,
    >>>

    >> Yes. Same Mac imbeciles are present too, I've noticed

    > There are idiots on the Linux side, too. Never forget that.

    Few. Their number is dwarved by the widiots and that MAK fanbois
    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

  7. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:10:16 +0000, Linonut wrote:

    > For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    We have one each, I know because I did biology at school.

  8. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    After takin' a swig o' grog, BearItAll belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:10:16 +0000, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    > We have one each, I know because I did biology at school.

    However, remember this refrain (from "Rednecks", by Randy Newman):

    We're red necks
    We're red necks
    We doan' know our ass from a hole in the groun'

    --
    Tux rox!

  9. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:slrnfhp19h.jb2.linonut@mlsrock.launchmodem.co m...
    > For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    Filter out Roy Schestowitz ^h^h^h^h Spamowitz and 90% of posts will be
    killed.

    > --
    > News spews!

  10. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, BearItAll belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:10:16 +0000, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    >> We have one each, I know because I did biology at school.

    > However, remember this refrain (from "Rednecks", by Randy Newman):
    >
    > We're red necks
    > We're red necks
    > We doan' know our ass from a hole in the groun'

    I just tested the theory and have to say it is difficult to tell which is
    which.

  11. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Sue Romer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > "Linonut" wrote in message
    > news:slrnfhp19h.jb2.linonut@mlsrock.launchmodem.co m...
    >> For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    > Filter out Roy Schestowitz ^h^h^h^h Spamowitz and 90% of posts will be
    > killed.

    I'm not.

    What, did Roy jilt you because you're not enough of a geek grrl?

    > --

    Oh the irony of it.

  12. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 23 October 2007 12:11 : \____

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Sue Romer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> "Linonut" wrote in message
    >> news:slrnfhp19h.jb2.linonut@mlsrock.launchmodem.co m...
    >>> For a small newsgroup, this place sure has a lot of assholes.

    >> Filter out Roy Schestowitz ^h^h^h^h Spamowitz and 90% of posts will be
    >> killed.

    > I'm not.
    >
    > What, did Roy jilt you because you're not enough of a geek grrl?

    Eeek! Scott Douglas is no girl. It's a man that has an obsession what what he
    calls "****sticks".

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Disk quota exceeded; sig discontinued"
    14:05:01 up 6 days, 22:50, 3 users, load average: 1.31, 1.19, 1.29

  13. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 23 October 2007 12:11 : \____
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sue Romer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >>> "Linonut" wrote in message
    >>> news:slrnfhp19h.jb2.linonut@mlsrock.launchmodem.co m...
    >>>
    >>> Filter out Roy Schestowitz ^h^h^h^h Spamowitz and 90% of posts will be
    >>> killed.

    >> I'm not.
    >>
    >> What, did Roy jilt you because you're not enough of a geek grrl?

    > Eeek! Scott Douglas is no girl. It's a man that has an obsession what what he
    > calls "****sticks".

    Oh, is it Scott? It thought it was Gary.

  14. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 24 October 2007 10:03 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 23 October 2007 12:11 : \____
    >>
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sue Romer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> I'm not.
    >>>
    >>> What, did Roy jilt you because you're not enough of a geek grrl?

    >> Eeek! Scott Douglas is no girl. It's a man that has an obsession what what
    >> he calls "****sticks".
    >>

    > Oh, is it Scott? It thought it was Gary.

    No, Gary gals write one line for each argument. Scott is just a raving lunatic.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com

  15. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 24 October 2007 10:03 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 23 October 2007 12:11 : \____

    >>> Eeek! Scott Douglas is no girl. It's a man that has an obsession what what
    >>> he calls "****sticks".
    >>>

    >> Oh, is it Scott? It thought it was Gary.

    > No, Gary gals write one line for each argument. Scott is just a raving lunatic.

    I read so little of scott's and gary's material that I find it harder to
    recognise these days. I usually spot Gary by his girlie nyms, though.

  16. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 25 October 2007 08:21 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 24 October 2007 10:03 : \____
    >>
    >>> Roy Schestowitz espoused:

    >>> Oh, is it Scott? It thought it was Gary.

    >> No, Gary gals write one line for each argument. Scott is just a raving
    >> lunatic.
    >>

    > I read so little of scott's and gary's material that I find it harder to
    > recognise these days. I usually spot Gary by his girlie nyms, though.

    I reckon that all of his creative castration stories are actually his own. He
    only happens to mess about with the narrative a little.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Coffee makes mw to0 jittery

  17. Re: 2/3rds of post killed

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 25 October 2007 08:21 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 24 October 2007 10:03 : \____

    >>> No, Gary gals write one line for each argument. Scott is just a raving
    >>> lunatic.
    >>>

    >> I read so little of scott's and gary's material that I find it harder to
    >> recognise these days. I usually spot Gary by his girlie nyms, though.

    > I reckon that all of his creative castration stories are actually his own. He
    > only happens to mess about with the narrative a little.

    I suspect it's his own fantasy, along with the girlie personas he so
    often adopts.