COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!! - Linux

This is a discussion on COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!! - Linux ; Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our asshole of the year. Roy Schestowitz (Super Spammer) Mark'I love Roy' Kent Homer (I like Roy's ball less sack) High Plains Thumper "I repeat what the ...

  1. COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    asshole of the year.

    Roy Schestowitz (Super Spammer)
    Mark'I love Roy' Kent
    Homer (I like Roy's ball less sack)
    High Plains Thumper "I repeat what the others say"

    Vote early and vote often, just like the democrats do!

  2. Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:57:49 -0700, heather.banger@gmail.com wrote:

    >Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    >asshole of the year.
    >
    >Roy Schestowitz (Super Spammer)
    >Mark'I love Roy' Kent
    >Homer (I like Roy's ball less sack)
    >High Plains Thumper "I repeat what the others say"
    >
    >Vote early and vote often, just like the democrats do!

    I'm initiating a write in campaign to get me named COLA As hole Of The
    Year.
    If you vote for me I promise that your lives will improve, hot women
    will love you and you'll win at least $100 million in the lottery.

    --

    Why settle for the lesser evil?
    Cthulhu for president 2008

  3. Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....flatfish (aka Gary Stewart,heather...)

    On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:57:49 -0700, heather.banger wrote:

    > Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    > asshole of the year.

    There is no need for a vote Gary. You are, and have been for years,
    the de facto asshole posting to COLA and god knows how many other
    groups. Your obsession with Roy, homophobia, racism, ... is known to
    all. Your constant nym shifting fools no one.

    You should seek psychiatric help.

  4. Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    On Oct 21, 4:57 pm, heather.ban...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    > asshole of the year.
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz (Super Spammer)
    > Mark'I love Roy' Kent
    > Homer (I like Roy's ball less sack)
    > High Plains Thumper "I repeat what the others say"
    >
    > Vote early and vote often, just like the democrats do!

    First equal - DFS, Flatfish+++ and all their nyms.

  5. Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    In article <1192939069.366703.223880@k35g2000prh.googlegroups. com>,
    heather.banger@gmail.com wrote:
    > Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    > asshole of the year.

    Why are you assuming that the COLA year coincides with the calendar year?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  6. Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....flatfish (aka Gary Stewart, heather...)

    ____/ p5000011 on Sunday 21 October 2007 05:14 : \____

    > On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:57:49 -0700, heather.banger wrote:
    >
    >> Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    >> asshole of the year.

    > There is no need for a vote Gary. You are, and have been for years,
    > the de facto asshole posting to COLA and god knows how many other
    > groups. Your obsession with Roy, homophobia, racism, ... is known to
    > all. Your constant nym shifting fools no one.
    >
    > You should seek psychiatric help.

    Gary Stewart is a psychopath. I banned him from a site some days ago after he
    had abused the comments system (or maybe that was Scott "Linux is ****stick"
    Douglas) and he reattampt to access the site time after time as though the
    blacklist is magically going to be cleared.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island
    Swap: 1510068k total, 643100k used, 866968k free, 60024k cached

  7. Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    wrote in message
    news:1192939069.366703.223880@k35g2000prh.googlegr oups.com...
    > Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    > asshole of the year.
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz (Super Spammer)
    > Mark'I love Roy' Kent
    > Homer (I like Roy's ball less sack)
    > High Plains Thumper "I repeat what the others say"
    >
    > Vote early and vote often, just like the democrats do!

    Are write in votes acceptable. If so, I have a long list.
    jim, George Kerby, JoJo whateverthe****, Jolly Roger, Warren Oates.

  8. Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    peterwn wrote:

    >> Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
    >> asshole of the year.

    > First equal - DFS, Flatfish+++ and all their nyms.

    I'd put Quirk and billwg/curious up there, as well.

  9. Re: Micoshaft$ sponsored COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

    >Nobody give a flying

    Ignore the forger.

  10. Re: Micoshaft$ sponsored COLA Asshole Of The Year....Vote Here!!

    "chrisv" wrote
    > some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
    >
    >>Nobody give a flying

    > Ignore the forger.

    I'm very sorry I acted a bit paranoid. My shrink gave me those new meds
    today to
    refrain me from flaming and plonking people, but the dosage isn't what it
    should be!

+ Reply to Thread