____/ [H]omer on Saturday 20 October 2007 16:43 : \____

> Look, here's a link to a Robbie Williams video:
>

> Come on FACT, sue me. I dare you.

Several years ago, Sainsbury's forbade people from /LINKING/ to their site.
There are other forms of insanity that I can recall, but the list would be
long. How about this new one...?

(Mis)understandings of the words “intellectual property”

,----[ Quote ]
| Then there’s the Lone Cypress, a tree along California’s famous 17-Mile
| Drive. It’s probably the most infamous example of someone trying to exert
| ridiculous intellectual property rights. They must’ve made it sound like a
| good idea, though, because it seems that the idea of copyrighting trees is
| catching on.
`----

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/1...erty%e2%80%9d/

Rant here:

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=d...rty-claims-are

Worth a quick read. It's short.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "Life is too short to proofread"
18:05:01 up 4 days, 2:50, 3 users, load average: 0.56, 1.22, 1.52