Cirrus Logic GD5446 in FC2? - Linux

This is a discussion on Cirrus Logic GD5446 in FC2? - Linux ; Hey, I got this old video card to better take advantage of my old monitor. Anyone know the xOrg protocal to use in the Video0 section of xorg.conf? THanks, poly-p man P.S. Knoppix uses "gd5446"...

  1. Cirrus Logic GD5446 in FC2?

    Hey, I got this old video card to better take advantage of my old
    monitor. Anyone know the xOrg protocal to use in the Video0 section of
    xorg.conf?
    THanks,
    poly-p man

    P.S.
    Knoppix uses "gd5446"

  2. Re: Cirrus Logic GD5446 in FC2?

    On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:28:36 -0800, -! m@ wrote:

    > Hey, I got this old video card to better take advantage of my old monitor.
    > Anyone know the xOrg protocal to use in the Video0 section of xorg.conf?
    > THanks,
    > poly-p man
    >
    > P.S.
    > Knoppix uses "gd5446"

    The X.org driver is called "cirrus". As far as I can tell the CS5446 is
    supported.

+ Reply to Thread