But the idiots here in COLA claim that Vista will fail and that there
is no such thing as marketshare for a free product. Who to believe???
The guy who created linux or the retards who post here 24/7?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1192...ml?mod=Portals

I suspect Vista is doing well enough -- So I don't think Vista will
"fail" or anything like that.

And it turns out that while I may not care about market share as a
primary goal, those hardware manufacturers definitely do. So having a
bigger market share makes it more likely that hardware companies at
least let us know how their hardware works!