Folks,

We just purchased a dual Intel quad core system.
I am considering Fedora Core or Ubuntu distribution.

We plan to run VMware server, and also do Java development on this
system.

We have several versions of Red Hat linux running in out company, but I
keep hearing good things about Ubuntu also.

I use kubuntu at home and like it.

Which one would you recommend?

If fedora then should I go with FC 6 or FC 7?
If Ubuntu then which version?

Where do I get 64-bit version of the above distributions?

Thanks.

--
Hemant Shah /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
E-mail: NoJunkMailshah@xnet.com \ / ---------------------