[News] Nintendo Hops on the Open Source Wave - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Nintendo Hops on the Open Source Wave - Linux ; Woopsi for Nintendo: First Open Source Package Released ,----[ Quote | Woopsi offers a GUI library for Nintendo. The Open Source Library offers help | in quickly creating user interfaces for homebrew software. The Woopsi is | based on the ...

  1. [News] Nintendo Hops on the Open Source Wave

    Woopsi for Nintendo: First Open Source Package Released

    | Woopsi offers a GUI library for Nintendo. The Open Source Library offers help
    | in quickly creating user interfaces for homebrew software. The Woopsi is
    | based on the AmigaOS windowing system.
    `----

    http://www.topnews.in/woopsi-nintend...released-23835

    Related:

    How the Wii won over the world's gamers

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Almost 10 million Wii consoles have been sold since it went on sale at the
    | end of last year and it is poised to overtake global sales of the Xbox 360
    | within weeks. Perhaps more crucially, it will reach the 10m mark in half the
    | time it took Microsoft. *
    `----

  2. Re: Nintendo Hops on the Open Source Wave

    On Oct 19, 8:13 am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > Woopsi for Nintendo: First Open Source Package Released

    > | Woopsi offers a GUI library for Nintendo. The Open Source Library offers help
    > | in quickly creating user interfaces for homebrew software. The Woopsi is
    > | based on the AmigaOS windowing system.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.topnews.in/woopsi-nintend...-package-relea...

    AmigaOS. Jay Miner's memory lives on. I never used any of the old-
    school Amigas, but I used to have an Atari 520 ST. From what I
    understand, GEMDOS was nowhere near as good as Workbench.

+ Reply to Thread