(",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Linux

This is a discussion on (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Linux ; http://www.want-to-be-sure.blogspot.com...

  1. (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

  2. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    Ron038551@yahoo.com wrote in news:1111535432.233051.154890
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > << Click On Link (Link deleted because it is bad.)

    Could you stop posting this bull**** in the linux newsgroup, please? Not
    once, but twice you do it, two days in a row. Any website that yanks my
    browser window immediately to full screen must be evil, there is no reason
    to tamper with one's settings like this, if I wanted full screen, I know
    darned well how to do it myself. This happened with Firefox, I could only
    shudder to think of what would have happened had I used IE instead and
    allowed whatever evil scripts you have on that site to run. Woe's the word,
    bad news folks. Stay away from this evil website.

    --
    ~Ohmster
    ohmster at newsguy dot com

+ Reply to Thread