traci.ali****@yahoo.com, Google-Groups poster using proxy server
194.57.83.225 wrote:

> Just asking because this Linux cult seems very strange to me.
> Cutting off ones balls for Linux? Come on, you can't be
> serious? Then again looking at your posting history Roy
> Schestowitz and Homer, you must be. Not only is Roy apparently
> interested in castrating himself for Linux, he seems to want
> to castrate others in the name of Linux as well.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....sg/5aa9bbd2a2a...
>
> Sara Brown wrote:
>
>> So it appears someone concocted this whole story about a
>> "castration operation" (And doesn`t seem to understand that
>> castration is NOT a sex change) just to make their
>> anti-computer posting seem more "On Topic" and be allowed
>> into this group?

> BTW what the hell is Linux?

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_d8c...ac6d20356b3380

IP Address Inspector
194.57.83.225

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [France] France (Besanšon, Franche-Comte)
Spider First Seen approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen within 1 month, 3 weeks
Spider Sightings 27 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Last Post On within 1 month, 3 weeks
Form Posts 14 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
--
HPT