traci.ali****@yahoo.com using Google-Groups and proxy server
194.57.83.225 wrote:

> It seems that you are the troll Peter . That's a hell of a lot
> of nyms to keep track of Peter Kohlmann, how do you mange it?

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish)
>> nymshifted:
>>
>> < snip flatfish droppings >
>>
>> You lately nymshifted to
>>
>> Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie
>> Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt,
>> Ana Thema, andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie,
>> Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey,
>> Bab**** Johnson, bab****.latreen, Babu Singh, Bill Thomson,
>> Billy ,bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo,

>> Walter Bubniak, Wang My****, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy,
>> Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy
>> watkins jr, Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos,
>> wizard.shot, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and
>> zyklon_C. Plus many, many, many more.
>>
>> This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is
>> garbage

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_d8c...ac6d20356b3380

IP Address Inspector
194.57.83.225

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [France] France (Besan�on, Franche-Comte)
Spider First Seen approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen within 1 month, 3 weeks
Spider Sightings 27 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Last Post On within 1 month, 3 weeks
Form Posts 14 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
--
HPT