Why linux makes you stupid - Linux

This is a discussion on Why linux makes you stupid - Linux ; Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would rather post to COLA then get laid. http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

  1. Why linux makes you stupid

    Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    rather post to COLA then get laid.

    http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    Sinister Midget using Google-Groups and proxy server
    122.252.226.40 wrote:

    > Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors'
    > who would rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >
    > http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_969...a4b5f02d473c8e

    IP Address Inspector
    122.252.226.40

    The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
    address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
    reported some other data associated with this IP. This
    interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
    enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
    leave a comment.

    Geographic Location [Unknown] Unknown
    Spider First Seen approximately 2 weeks ago
    Spider Last Seen within 1 week
    Spider Sightings 232 visit(s)
    First Post On approximately 2 weeks ago
    Last Post On within 1 week
    Form Posts 107 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
    --
    HPT

  3. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    ____/ [H]omer on Friday 19 October 2007 11:06 : \____

    > flatfish, pretending to be Sinister Midget using Google-Groups
    > and proxy server 122.252.226.40 wrote:
    >
    >>> Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors'
    >>> who would rather post to COLA then get laid.

    > Erm ... you mean ... just like *you*.
    >
    > You may be stupid, but you're not very clever, are you?

    I'm not sure it's Gary. It might be Scott using Gary's wardrobe of dresses...
    err, I mean nyms.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Vista - Windows for zombies (and human beings)
    Tasks: 121 total, 1 running, 118 sleeping, 0 stopped, 2 zombie

  4. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    [H]omer wrote:

    > flatfish, pretending to be Sinister Midget using Google-Groups
    > and proxy server 122.252.226.40 wrote:
    >
    >>> Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors'
    >>> who would rather post to COLA then get laid.

    > Erm ... you mean ... just like *you*.
    >
    > You may be stupid, but you're not very clever, are you?

    Flatfish makes dumb look intelligent. He must be getting desperate about
    something...

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0

  5. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    >Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    >rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >
    >http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    *plonk* (time limited)

  6. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    ____/ [H]omer on Friday 19 October 2007 15:20 : \____

    > Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:
    >> FAKE Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who
    >>> would rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    >> *plonk* (time limited)

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > It's just flatty.

    I was going to respond with the same advice. (The real) Sinister Midget has
    become "AB" anyway.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "My signature is never intended to be offensive"
    Tasks: 126 total, 1 running, 123 sleeping, 0 stopped, 2 zombie

  7. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    [H]omer wrote:

    >Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:
    >> FAKE Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who
    >>> would rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    >> *plonk* (time limited)

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    >Why?
    >
    >It's just flatty.

    Maybe the real SM will return to using his old nym, someday.
    Unlikely, I know, but flatty will tire of using the SM nym
    soon-enough, anyway...

  8. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:03:54 -0700, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    > rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >
    > http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    First you tell us it takes a computer science degree to run Linux. Then
    you tell us it makes you stupid. Can't have it both ways - make up your
    mind.

  9. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:18:21 -0600, ray wrote:

    > On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:03:54 -0700, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >
    >> Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    >> rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >>
    >> http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > First you tell us it takes a computer science degree to run Linux. Then
    > you tell us it makes you stupid. Can't have it both ways - make up your
    > mind.

    You think he's got a mind???!!!

    --
    Kier

  10. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:
    >> FAKE Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who
    >>> would rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    >> *plonk* (time limited)

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > It's just flatty.

    In case the real Sinister resumes posting?

    --
    Tux rox!

  11. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On 2007-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:
    > ____/ [H]omer on Friday 19 October 2007 15:20 : \____
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:

    >>> *plonk* (time limited)

    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>
    >> Why?
    >>
    >> It's just flatty.

    > I was going to respond with the same advice. (The real) Sinister Midget has
    > become "AB" anyway.

    If I ever become "Sinister Midget" again, you can count on my not using
    a yahoo.com email address, too. But I probably won't become SM again
    now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    --
    Support the Right to Arm Bears!

  12. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >____/ [H]omer on Friday 19 October 2007 15:20 : \____
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:
    >>>
    >>> *plonk* (time limited)

    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>
    >> Why?
    >>
    >> It's just flatty.

    >I was going to respond with the same advice. (The real) Sinister Midget has
    >become "AB" anyway.

    Homer was wondering about the "time limited" part.

  13. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    ray wrote:

    > On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:03:54 -0700, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >
    >> Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    >> rather post to COLA then get laid.
    >>
    >> http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > First you tell us it takes a computer science degree to run Linux. Then
    > you tell us it makes you stupid. Can't have it both ways - make up your
    > mind.

    0bQuirk! A troll doesn't have a mind.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0
    Linux systems: Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007,
    Kubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy"

  14. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:41:06 -0500, AB wrote:

    > On 2007-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:
    >> ____/ [H]omer on Friday 19 October 2007 15:20 : \____
    >>
    >>> Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:

    >>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>
    >>> Why?
    >>>
    >>> It's just flatty.

    >> I was going to respond with the same advice. (The real) Sinister Midget has
    >> become "AB" anyway.

    > If I ever become "Sinister Midget" again, you can count on my not using
    > a yahoo.com email address, too. But I probably won't become SM again
    > now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    > that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    That blows. But at least I know you won't be using the SM nom de plume
    again so into the filter it goes!

  15. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On Oct 19, 11:18 am, ray wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:03:54 -0700, Sinister Midget wrote:
    > > Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    > > rather post to COLA then get laid.

    > >http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > First you tell us it takes a computer science degree to run Linux. Then
    > you tell us it makes you stupid. Can't have it both ways - make up your
    > mind.

    Why do you assume the two are mutually exclusive?

    Look at degree-boy "Spike" for example. He has a 4 year degree (wow...
    how impressive) and yet he's a total idiot who thinks that it's better
    to carry two devices instead of one iPhone just in case you get
    mugged. Linux certainly made him beyond stupid.

  16. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On Oct 19, 11:18 am, ray wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:03:54 -0700, Sinister Midget wrote:
    > > Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    > > rather post to COLA then get laid.

    > >http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > First you tell us it takes a computer science degree to run Linux. Then
    > you tell us it makes you stupid. Can't have it both ways - make up your
    > mind.

    Why do you assume the two are mutually exclusive?

    Look at degree-boy "Spike" for example. He has a 4 year degree (wow...
    how impressive) and yet he's a total idiot who thinks that it's better
    to carry two devices instead of one iPhone just in case you get
    mugged. Linux certainly made him beyond stupid.

  17. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    AB wrote:

    >I probably won't become SM again
    >now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    >that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    You probably feel like a shower, eh? 8)

  18. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On 2007-10-19, chrisv claimed:
    > AB wrote:
    >
    >>I probably won't become SM again
    >>now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    >>that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    > You probably feel like a shower, eh? 8)

    There's not enough soap and water to wash it all off.

    --
    Death is just nature's way of killing you.

  19. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > [H]omer on Friday:
    >> flatfish, pretending to be Sinister Midget using

    >> Erm ... you mean ... just like *you*.
    >>
    >> You may be stupid, but you're not very clever, are you?

    > I'm not sure it's Gary. It might be Scott using Gary's
    > wardrobe of dresses... err, I mean nyms.

    Seems to have a familiar ring (stench) about it:

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...udd-troll.html

    From: "Nedd Ludd"
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Linux question

    Is anyone in this news group getting laid tonight?

    What are the chances of meeting a girl while singing praises
    about Linux on Usenet?
    --
    HPT

  20. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    ____/ AB on Saturday 20 October 2007 01:23 : \____

    > On 2007-10-19, chrisv claimed:
    >> AB wrote:
    >>
    >>>I probably won't become SM again
    >>>now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    >>>that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    >> You probably feel like a shower, eh? 8)

    > There's not enough soap and water to wash it all off.

    Someone has used it all to wash Scott's and Gary's mouth. They ran out of soap.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done
    Mem: 515500k total, 509520k used, 5980k free, 1052k buffers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast