Why linux makes you stupid - Linux

This is a discussion on Why linux makes you stupid - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, AB belched out this bit o' wisdom: >> I was going to respond with the same advice. (The real) Sinister Midget has >> become "AB" anyway. > > If I ever become "Sinister Midget" ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    After takin' a swig o' grog, AB belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >> I was going to respond with the same advice. (The real) Sinister Midget has
    >> become "AB" anyway.

    > If I ever become "Sinister Midget" again, you can count on my not using
    > a yahoo.com email address, too. But I probably won't become SM again
    > now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    > that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    Maybe we can get the fake SM some orthopedics tennis shoes and a drool
    cup.

    --
    Linux -- 15 years of life in spite of the hegemony.

  2. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    Sinister Midget did eloquently scribble:
    > On Oct 19, 11:18 am, ray wrote:
    >> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:03:54 -0700, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >> > Read and learn about the linux nuts. The 'career bachelors' who would
    >> > rather post to COLA then get laid.

    >> >http://www.linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    >> First you tell us it takes a computer science degree to run Linux. Then
    >> you tell us it makes you stupid. Can't have it both ways - make up your
    >> mind.

    > Why do you assume the two are mutually exclusive?

    > Look at degree-boy "Spike" for example. He has a 4 year degree

    Ahhhha! so, you've unmasked yourself have you Quark?
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    AB did eloquently scribble:
    > If I ever become "Sinister Midget" again, you can count on my not using
    > a yahoo.com email address, too. But I probably won't become SM again
    > now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    > that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    But that (in their eyes) is a win for them
    You don't want to let them have THAT do you?
    Besides, I preferred it when you were an evil little person from the rather
    disturbing scandanavian singing ringing tree TV series

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  4. Re: Why linux makes you stupid

    On 2007-10-22, spike1@freenet.co.uk claimed:
    > AB did eloquently scribble:
    >> If I ever become "Sinister Midget" again, you can count on my not using
    >> a yahoo.com email address, too. But I probably won't become SM again
    >> now that it's been soiled by others in my absence/lurking period, and now
    >> that it's taken on the mantle of the "special needs" people.

    > But that (in their eyes) is a win for them
    > You don't want to let them have THAT do you?
    > Besides, I preferred it when you were an evil little person from the rather
    > disturbing scandanavian singing ringing tree TV series

    I see your point. I'll have to take it under advisement.

    I might alter my position. After all, it wasn't that long ago that I
    stopped feeling the need to bathe every time someome mentioned Madonna
    by name. I still gag, but I don't toss my cookies now. And even the
    automatic gag reflex might subside after awhile

    Now that I think about it, screw them! SM it is. And if they piss
    themselves over it too much, I'll bring back the taglines that they
    like so much, too!

    --
    Nothing is impossible for a man who doesn't have to do it himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2