Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!! - Linux ; If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it and then close it again, you have just installed Linux. Yes, Linux is crap and hard-disk pollution. Don't use it, better buy Windows Vista and make Bill ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it and
    then close it again, you have just installed Linux.

    Yes, Linux is crap and hard-disk pollution. Don't use it,
    better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore becauseof
    you Linux clowns!!!

  2. Re: Google-Groups poster is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    Victor Smootbank , comment spammer using
    Google-Groups and a proxy server to mask origination wrote:

    > If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it and
    > then close it again, you have just installed Linux.
    >
    > Yes, Linux is crap and hard-disk pollution. Don't use it,
    > better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    > the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore because of
    > you Linux clowns!!!

    http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_dc7...624d894dc2e00b

    IP Address Inspector
    195.175.37.70 [Email Address Harvester]

    The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
    address consistent with that of a spam harvester and comment
    spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with
    this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and
    aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this
    IP, please leave a comment.

    Geographic Location [Turkey] Turkey (Bursa)
    Harvester First Seen approximately 1 year, 4 weeks ago
    Harvester Last Seen within 1 week
    Harvester Sightings 858 visit(s) to 119 honey pot(s)
    Harvester Results 10 message(s) resulting from harvests
    1.17% of harvests result in messages
    User-Agents seen with 79 user-agent(s)
    Time From Harvest
    To First Spam Fastest: 1 day, 6 hours, 47 mins, 29 secs
    Slowest: 1 day, 6 hours, 52 mins, 55 secs
    Average: 1 day, 6 hours, 50 mins, 46 secs
    Std Dev: 2 mins, 7 secs
    First Post On approximately 5 months, 3 weeks ago
    Last Post On within 1 week
    Form Posts 126 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
    User talk:195.175.37.70
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This IP address has been blocked because it is believed to be
    an open proxy or zombie computer. To prevent abuse, editing from
    these proxies is currently prohibited.

  3. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    On Oct 19, 3:05 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
    > If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it and
    > then close it again, you have just installed Linux.
    >
    > Yes, Linux is crap and hard-disk pollution. Don't use it,
    > better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    > the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore becauseof
    > you Linux clowns!!!

    Bill won't be happy until he is in the White House and even then I
    would doubt it.

  4. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    On Oct 18, 8:05 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:

    > better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    > the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore becauseof
    > you Linux clowns!!!

    Poor guy. He gave away $29 billion to eugenics researchers and now
    has only $59 billion left. Whatever will he do?

  5. Re: Google-Groups poster is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    ____/ High Plains Thumper on Friday 19 October 2007 03:59 : \____

    > Victor Smootbank , comment spammer using
    > Google-Groups and a proxy server to mask origination wrote:
    >
    >> If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it and
    >> then close it again, you have just installed Linux.
    >>
    >> Yes, Linux is crap and hard-disk pollution. Don't use it,
    >> better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    >> the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore because of
    >> you Linux clowns!!!

    > http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_dc7...624d894dc2e00b

    *plonked*

    > IP Address Inspector
    > 195.175.37.70 [Email Address Harvester]
    >
    > The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
    > address consistent with that of a spam harvester and comment
    > spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with
    > this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and
    > aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this
    > IP, please leave a comment.
    >
    > Geographic Location [Turkey] Turkey (Bursa)
    > Harvester First Seen approximately 1 year, 4 weeks ago
    > Harvester Last Seen within 1 week
    > Harvester Sightings 858 visit(s) to 119 honey pot(s)
    > Harvester Results 10 message(s) resulting from harvests
    > 1.17% of harvests result in messages
    > User-Agents seen with 79 user-agent(s)
    > Time From Harvest
    > To First Spam Fastest: 1 day, 6 hours, 47 mins, 29 secs
    > Slowest: 1 day, 6 hours, 52 mins, 55 secs
    > Average: 1 day, 6 hours, 50 mins, 46 secs
    > Std Dev: 2 mins, 7 secs
    > First Post On approximately 5 months, 3 weeks ago
    > Last Post On within 1 week
    > Form Posts 126 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
    >

    > User talk:195.175.37.70
    > From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    >
    > This IP address has been blocked because it is believed to be
    > an open proxy or zombie computer. To prevent abuse, editing from
    > these proxies is currently prohibited.

    Thanks. Good riddance.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Microsoft loves competition.
    "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
    everything it touches."
    --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO

  6. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    Victor Smootbank :
    > If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it and
    > then close it again, you have just installed Linux.
    >
    > Yes, Linux is crap and hard-disk pollution. Don't use it,
    > better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    > the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore becauseof
    > you Linux clowns!!!

    Bill retired. You should too.

    --
    To a Real Woman, every ejaculation is premature.

    http://www.websterscafe.com

  7. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    nrballard@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > On Oct 18, 8:05 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:

    >> better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    >> the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore becauseof
    >> you Linux clowns!!!

    > Poor guy. He gave away $29 billion to eugenics researchers and now
    > has only $59 billion left. Whatever will he do?

    Donate another 29 billion to cryogenics and then freeze himself until
    compound interest returns him to the top spot?

  8. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    [H]omer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that spike1@freenet.co.uk spake thusly:
    >> nrballard@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:

    >>> Poor guy. He gave away $29 billion to eugenics researchers and now
    >>> has only $59 billion left. Whatever will he do?

    >> Donate another 29 billion to cryogenics and then freeze himself until
    >> compound interest returns him to the top spot?

    > I'll stick in him my freezer next to the sprouts for /half/ that.

    I wouldn't want to contaminate the sprouts.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0

  9. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    Handover Phist wrote:

    > Victor Smootbank :
    >> If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it

    I have a perfectly good OS with FreeBSD. WTF would I want to install Fista
    for.

    > Bill retired. You should too.

    He's too stupid.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0
    Linux systems: Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007,
    (K)Ubuntu 7.04. Testing: Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" beta

  10. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    William Poaster did eloquently scribble:
    > [H]omer wrote:

    >> Verily I say unto thee, that spike1@freenet.co.uk spake thusly:
    >>> nrballard@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:

    >>> Donate another 29 billion to cryogenics and then freeze himself until
    >>> compound interest returns him to the top spot?

    >> I'll stick in him my freezer next to the sprouts for /half/ that.

    > I wouldn't want to contaminate the sprouts.

    William, sod the sprouts. You could buy a new freezer and still have change
    out of 14.45 billion.

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  11. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    "William Poaster" wrote in message
    > [H]omer wrote:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that spike1@freenet.co.uk spake thusly:
    >>> nrballard@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:

    >>> Donate another 29 billion to cryogenics and then freeze himself until
    >>> compound interest returns him to the top spot?

    >> I'll stick in him my freezer next to the sprouts for /half/ that.

    > I wouldn't want to contaminate the sprouts.

    And here ladies and gentlemen we have another example of why Willy Poaster
    is the dumbest idiot on the planet. Having the hypothetical chance to get
    $14.5 BILLION dollars he would refuse it because it would hypothetically
    contaminate $5 worth of crappy bean sprouts in his freezer.

    Just shows how stupid linux lusers are and how they fail to see the "big
    picture" each and every time.

  12. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    [H]omer did eloquently scribble:
    >> William, sod the sprouts. You could buy a new freezer and still have
    >> change out of 14.45 billion.

    > ??? ^^ ???

    > For fifty million quid, that freezer had better be 48 carat gold,
    > encrusted with diamonds, and come with a lifetime's supply of Beluga
    > caviare and Dom Pérignon champaign.

    Curse you, I was just about packed up for my trip to buenos ares.

  13. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    On Oct 18, 11:39 pm, nrball...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Oct 18, 8:05 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
    >
    > > better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
    > > the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore becauseof
    > > you Linux clowns!!!

    > Poor guy. He gave away $29 billion to eugenics researchers and now
    > has only $59 billion left. Whatever will he do?

    At least one person on here has the balls to show what and who the
    Gates Foundation is funding.

  14. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    On Oct 19, 4:53 am, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > > Poor guy. He gave away $29 billion to eugenics researchers and now
    > > has only $59 billion left. Whatever will he do?

    > Donate another 29 billion to cryogenics and then freeze himself until
    > compound interest returns him to the top spot?

    Maybe Gates and David Rockefeller can freeze themselves and thaw
    themselves out just in time to be burned to a crisp by the sun when
    it turns into a red giant.

  15. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    Linonut wrote:

    > I think you're a crackpot!

    OK. But I notice neither you nor [H]omer the [D]ung nor Roy "Dung Slinger"
    Schestowitz can contradict anything I wrote here.

  16. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    Linonut did eloquently scribble:
    > I think you're a crackpot!

    Of course he's a crackpot.
    It's been common knowledge for 5 years. (or however long ago it was when he
    first poked his head out from under the bridge)
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  17. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    DFS did eloquently scribble:
    > Linonut wrote:

    >> I think you're a crackpot!

    > OK. But I notice neither you nor [H]omer the [D]ung nor Roy "Dung Slinger"
    > Schestowitz can contradict anything I wrote here.

    Something you wrote there was WORTH reading?

    Nahhhh

  18. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> I think you're a crackpot!

    > OK. But I notice neither you nor [H]omer the [D]ung nor Roy "Dung Slinger"
    > Schestowitz can contradict anything I wrote here.

    Hmm? Can? Cannot? Why bother? Your inferences are wrong, whatever the
    facts.

    --
    Tux rox?

  19. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    William Poaster wrote:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> I can't read his text quickly enough. It's so poorly written. No
    >> point made. I wonder if he codes the same way.

    > He claims to code for M$Office doesn't he? So it's more than likely.

    Despite claiming I build RAD system w/ "crayons", Dumb Willie still won't
    pony up and show us all how to build an interface around those few tables I
    listed. Nor will he say what software skills he has, or what he uses at
    work.

    It's the cola idiot way: lie and insult, then slink away fast.

  20. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    On Oct 19, 8:26 am, William Poaster wrote:
    > Handover Phist wrote:
    > > Victor Smootbank :
    > >> If you open your hard disk and take a big **** on it

    > I have a perfectly good OS with FreeBSD. WTF would I want to install Fista
    > for.

    You should use Linux. www.ubuntu.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast