Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!! - Linux ; Sue Romer did eloquently scribble: > And here ladies and gentlemen we have another example of why Willy Poaster > is the dumbest idiot on the planet. Having the hypothetical chance to get > $14.5 BILLION dollars he would refuse ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    Sue Romer did eloquently scribble:
    > And here ladies and gentlemen we have another example of why Willy Poaster
    > is the dumbest idiot on the planet. Having the hypothetical chance to get
    > $14.5 BILLION dollars he would refuse it because it would hypothetically
    > contaminate $5 worth of crappy bean sprouts in his freezer.

    LOL!
    You claim mr poaster is an idiot, and you don't even know what SPROUTS are.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
    ahem
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  2. Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Sue Romer did eloquently scribble:
    >> And here ladies and gentlemen we have another example of why Willy
    >> Poaster is the dumbest idiot on the planet. Having the hypothetical
    >> chance to get $14.5 BILLION dollars he would refuse it because it would
    >> hypothetically contaminate $5 worth of crappy bean sprouts in his
    >> freezer.

    > LOL!
    > You claim mr poaster is an idiot, and you don't even know what SPROUTS
    > are.
    >
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
    > ahem

    And here, you have just responded to yet another stupid wintroll with no
    ethics or morals, just like M$.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2