(",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Linux

This is a discussion on (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Linux ; http://www.want-to-be-sure.blogspot.com...

  1. (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

  2. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    Good way to spread the word

    I have the movie called "Jesus", it's a video, not CD, and was mad
    back in the early 90's when I was little.

    Heavens Gates and Hells Flames is also a good movie to watch as well
    and many others.

    Thanks for the post, and I assure to you that not many people wil
    agree to this post, but that is what is always going to be expected i
    life

    Best Regards :

    -
    Doc - Nextel Web Develope

    Get out of the Gates of hell and bow to Linux, he is your God now!

    Windows = *Doesn't Open
    Doc's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=709
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=881

  3. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    lol, Jesus the movie. The Time Life ad on TV for that was hilarious:

    > Order 'Jesus' now and pay by credit card to receive 'Moses' free!
    >
    > That's right, pay by credit card to receive 'Moses' absolutely free

    -
    abhishek - Rayleigh's criterio

    'Abhishek' (http://abhishek.geek.nz/) | abhishek@jabber.org.nz
    #linuxcult [irc.linuxcult.com]
    -GNUs don't kill software. Patents kill software.
    abhishek's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1367
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=881

+ Reply to Thread