[News] [Rival] Google is Going to F***ing Cure Microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Google is Going to F***ing Cure Microsoft - Linux ; Google says working to solve health record dilemma ,----[ Quote ] | Its biggest rival, Microsoft Corp, got the jump on Google in the medical | field last month by introducing an electronic health record service called | Microsoft HealthVault. ...

  1. [News] [Rival] Google is Going to F***ing Cure Microsoft

    Google says working to solve health record dilemma

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Its biggest rival, Microsoft Corp, got the jump on Google in the medical
    | field last month by introducing an electronic health record service called
    | Microsoft HealthVault.
    `----

    http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/071017/google_health.html?.v=4

    How long before Sweaty claims that "Google reads your diagnosis"?

    Related:

    Google reads your email, shocker - Steve Ballmer claims

    http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...s-email-shokka

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Google is Going to F***ing Cure Microsoft

    [H]omer espoused:

    >> Google says working to solve health record dilemma
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | Its biggest rival, Microsoft Corp, got the jump on Google in the
    >> | medical field last month by introducing an electronic health record
    >> | service called Microsoft HealthVault.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/071017/google_health.html?.v=4

    > This arms race to own planet Earth is sickening. Microsoft - make
    > software! Google - make search engines! Leave the rest of the planet for
    > ... you know ... *other* companies. Jeez. What next, weapons contracts?
    >
    >> How long before Sweaty claims that "Google reads your diagnosis"?

    > Or "Patients who receive blood transfusions, at least with respect to
    > /our/ intellectual property, in a sense have an obligation to eventually
    > compensate us."

    By gifting their DNA to Monsanto?