[News] $100 Laptop and Linux Tablet Get D-I-Y Improvements - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] $100 Laptop and Linux Tablet Get D-I-Y Improvements - Linux ; Nokia N800 Linux tablet gets DIY extended battery backpack ,----[ Quote ] | And finally in the review of the Nokia GPS "Navigation Kit" for the N800, | over here, the reviewer says: " Additionally, the N800's battery life will ...

  1. [News] $100 Laptop and Linux Tablet Get D-I-Y Improvements

    Nokia N800 Linux tablet gets DIY extended battery backpack

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | And finally in the review of the Nokia GPS "Navigation Kit" for the N800,
    | over here, the reviewer says: " Additionally, the N800's battery life will be
    | much, much shorter than that of a typical hand-held GPS, which can go all
    | day."
    `----

    http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...ternal-battery

    Javalobby calls for Java port to OLPC

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | alter Bender, the OLPC president of software and content, has no objection to
    | running Java on OLPC's XO device.
    `----

    http://www.linux.com/feature/119793

  2. Re: [News] $100 Laptop and Linux Tablet Get D-I-Y Improvements

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > Nokia N800 Linux tablet gets DIY extended battery backpack
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| And finally in the review of the Nokia GPS "Navigation Kit" for the N800,
    >| over here, the reviewer says: " Additionally, the N800's battery life will be
    >| much, much shorter than that of a typical hand-held GPS, which can go all
    >| day."
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...ternal-battery

    I usually get several hours out of mine, but carrying a spare battery is
    not a big deal, as they're about the size of a credit card.