CE Linux Embedded Linux Conference Europe approaching

,----[ Quote ]
| During April's CE Linux Embedded Linux conference in Santa Clara, GMAE was
| announced. CELF is organizing a Embedded Linux Conference also in Europe this
| year, in Linz in Austria.
`----

http://gnomedesktop.org/node/3592

YouTube videos playing locally (natively) on Linux, without the Flash browser
plugin.

Totem YouTube plugin

http://tecnocode.co.uk/?page=blog&ac...iew_item&id=63

Related:

GNOME 2.22 planning: GIO and GVFS proposed for inclusion

,----[ Quote ]
| The GIO library, a GObject-based abstraction layer for I/O, has been proposed
| for inclusion in GNOME 2.22.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/journals/linu...-for-inclusion
http://tinyurl.com/23kvpg

GNOME 2.22 planning: Empathy messaging client and toolkit proposed for
inclusion

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/journals/linu...-for-inclusion