IBM Sets Up Linux Computer Support Center With Skybility Technology

,----[ Quote ]
| Skybility Technology is a Shenzhen based professional IT company that
| specializes in Linux software development, technology services, system
| integration and value-added service distribution. It is also a leading Linux
| solutions and Linux services provider in China.
`----

http://www.chinatechnews.com/2007/10...ty-technology/

Related:

Red Hat sees FY07 greater China sales up 100 pct
¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Inc., a distributor of open-source Linux software, expects its
| sales in the greater China region to double in fiscal 2007 and grow by
| 85 percent in fiscal 2008, an executive said on Tuesday. "Our plan is to
| have 100 percent growth this year, and 85 percent growth next year,"
| Michael Chen, general manager of Red Hat China, told Reuters in an
| interview.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articl...mktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/rdrsg

Highlights advances of Mobile Linux industry

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.huliq.com/29652/highlight...linux-industry