Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake - Linux

This is a discussion on Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake - Linux ; I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a cake off my desk and ate it....

  1. Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a cake
    off my desk and ate it.

  2. Ubuntu Wrecked My Toaster

    I put a Ubuntu CD in my toaster, hoping to turn it a delicate brown, and
    it melted and smoked and now I need a new toaster!!

  3. Re: Ubuntu Wrecked My Toaster

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:04:15 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > I put a Ubuntu CD in my toaster, hoping to turn it a delicate brown, and
    > it melted and smoked and now I need a new toaster!!

    Idiot! You didn't RTFM!

  4. Re: Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    On Oct 16, 1:55 pm, m...@privacy.net wrote:
    > I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a cake
    > off my desk and ate it.

    Ubuntu stole my bike. :-p

    (I might just make a "Ubuntu stole my bike" YTMND thing.)

  5. Re: Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    me@privacy.net wrote:

    > I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a cake
    > off my desk and ate it.

    You should have baked it up..

    Are we talking a nice home baked cake, free from any malware, opensource so
    you could have eaten it, or was Ubuntu protecting you from a blowted high
    in fat, sugars, and low grade flour cake with those lovely sprinkles that
    gave it the Wow factor, but you could never really eat as it wasn't yours
    to eat although you bought the cake.

    Jem..

  6. Re: Ubuntu molested my dog

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:55:15 -0700, me wrote:

    I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it jumped off the
    desk and dry-humped my dog.

    He's never been the same since.

  7. Ubuntu is slaughtering dolphins in trawling nets

    After takin' a swig o' grog, me@privacy.net belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    --
    Tux rox!

  8. Re: Ubuntu Stole Chimp's =?UTF-8?B?SU5OT1ZBwqwx?=

    Has 'balance-sheet liability'. Can pay in bananas.

  9. Re: Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    me@privacy.net :
    > I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a cake
    > off my desk and ate it.

    I downloaded Ubuntu and all it did was drink my last beer and stare at
    my wife's tits!

    --
    GOTTA LOVE HOTTIES

    http://www.websterscafe.com

  10. Re: Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    Handover Phist wrote:

    > me@privacy.net :
    > > I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a
    > > cake off my desk and ate it.

    > I downloaded Ubuntu and all it did was drink my last beer and stare at
    > my wife's tits!

    No, that was me.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  11. Re: Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    Handover Phist wrote:

    > me@privacy.net :
    >> I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a cake
    >> off my desk and ate it.

    > I downloaded Ubuntu and all it did was drink my last beer and stare at
    > my wife's tits!

    I installed Ubuntu, now my neighbour's car won't start & it caused a minor
    landslide in Outer Mongolia!

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0

  12. Re: Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    So anyway, it was like, 05:37 CEST Oct 17 2007, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    Handover Phist was all like, "Dude,
    > me@privacy.net :

    >> I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a
    >> cake off my desk and ate it.

    > I downloaded Ubuntu and all it did was drink my last beer and stare
    > at my wife's tits!

    I went to the Ubuntu website and now my basement is full of Tribbles.

    --
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. Perth ---> *
    13:33:48 up 49 days, 3:35, 1 user, load average: 0.18, 0.11, 0.09

  13. Re: Ubuntu molested my dog

    alt wrote:

    >I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it jumped off the
    >desk and dry-humped my dog.
    >
    >He's never been the same since.

    Big smile on his face? 8)

  14. Ubuntu Clubs Baby Seals

    It's true!

    8)

  15. Re: Ubuntu molested my dog

    On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:42:47 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > alt wrote:
    >
    >>I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it jumped off the
    >>desk and dry-humped my dog.
    >>
    >>He's never been the same since.

    > Big smile on his face? 8)

    Well... he's been dragging his ass on the carpet for a week... and he
    doesn't look to happy about it.

  16. Re: Ubuntu ate my Whole Cake

    On Oct 17, 7:35 am, Johan Lindquist wrote:
    > So anyway, it was like, 05:37 CEST Oct 17 2007, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    > Handover Phist was all like, "Dude,
    >
    > > m...@privacy.net :
    > >> I downloaded Ubuntu then when I went to install it it grabbed a
    > >> cake off my desk and ate it.

    > > I downloaded Ubuntu and all it did was drink my last beer and stare
    > > at my wife's tits!

    > I went to the Ubuntu website and now my basement is full of Tribbles.

    I installed Ubuntu on my laptop, and my laptop was so happy it gave me
    a Harmonica Lewinsky. :-p

  17. Ubuntu got my daughter pregnant!

    Damn that Ubuntu. Damn it to hell.

+ Reply to Thread