gentoo unreal tournament livecd - Linux

This is a discussion on gentoo unreal tournament livecd - Linux ; gentoo unreal tournament livecd does anyone have a link to a mirror that has this? is it even released yet? any info would be appreciated. :-) cheers, joe...

  1. gentoo unreal tournament livecd

    gentoo unreal tournament livecd

    does anyone have a link to a mirror that has this?
    is it even released yet?

    any info would be appreciated. :-)

    cheers,
    joe

  2. Re: gentoo unreal tournament livecd

    joeidell@gmail.com wrote:
    > gentoo unreal tournament livecd
    >

    > does anyone have a link to a mirror that has this?
    > is it even released yet?
    >
    > any info would be appreciated. :-)

    A few years ago the Gentoo guys came out with a livecd that had UT2003
    demo on it:

    http://www.gentoo.org/news/20020916-ut2k3.xml

    I don't think any mirrors still have the CD image... if you search for
    it, you may be able to find it...

    You could always start here:

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/gentoo-ut2k3demo/

    HTH,

    ....Ric
    --
    Send email to Ric using: rdefrance_NO_SPAM_@_NO_SPAM_gmail.com
    Just remove both instances of "_NO_SPAM_"

+ Reply to Thread