Is there a distro that has tools for video capture to MPG and.or DIVX
using the AllInWonder 7500?

I had been dual booting Linux and XP on an AMD 1900 system.
Unfortunately, FC4 test1 changed the hard drive geometry
setting and the I haven't been able to restore it with sfdisk.

Besides it would me more convenient to do it all (linux stuff,
video capture, driving a TV with the S-video output) on linux.
(That assumes the distro doesn't mind the HD geometry being
hosed).

--
Chuck Forsberg caf@omen.com www.omen.com 503-614-0430
Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"