On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:02:55 +0100
"[H]omer" wrote:

> Microsoft and their henchmen can shut down every commercial GNU/Linux
> vendor in the world, but they can never shut down the Free Software
> that powers those distributions, and so GNU/Linux will go on, despite
> Microsoft's best efforts to "fsking kill" it by "tipping it into a
> death spiral". It won't work ... ultimately they're going to lose,
> it's just a question of time. The pervasiveness of Free Software is
> inevitable.

Well, *even* if they could pull the kernel, I think we'd still have
hurd, and failing that, businesses would move to BSD. It's not that
different. Things would be ported.

It's a cancer dudes, and it's eating away at the MS pockets.

The 14.4 dialup to the Geek House is strobing because of binary
language of moisture vaporators. GTE is unaware that they lost their
last system administrator. :: http://www.s5h.net/ ::