The $200 Billion Broadband Scandal - Linux

This is a discussion on The $200 Billion Broadband Scandal - Linux ; I am not sure where to post this. On one hand the COLA crowd is composed of highly motivated, fiery activists, but on the other hand, we cannot blame this one on MICROSO~1... Can we? http://www.muniwireless.com/article/articleview/5011 http://www.newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm http://www.makeyougohmm.com/20060620/3468/ -Ramon...

  1. The $200 Billion Broadband Scandal

    I am not sure where to post this. On one hand the COLA crowd is
    composed of highly motivated, fiery activists, but on the other hand,
    we cannot blame this one on MICROSO~1...

    Can we?

    http://www.muniwireless.com/article/articleview/5011

    http://www.newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm

    http://www.makeyougohmm.com/20060620/3468/

    -Ramon

  2. Re: The $200 Billion Broadband Scandal

    On Oct 13, 9:56 am, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > I am not sure where to post this. On one hand the COLA crowd is
    > composed of highly motivated, fiery activists, but on the other hand,
    > we cannot blame this one on MICROSO~1...
    >
    > Can we?
    >
    > http://www.muniwireless.com/article/articleview/5011
    >
    > http://www.newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
    >
    > http://www.makeyougohmm.com/20060620/3468/
    >
    > -Ramon

    What does any of this have to do with either Microsoft or COLA?

    This is just more of the same pie in the sky BS from the people who
    want to sell you lite rail and monorails as a false answer to roads
    and autos.

    Add in Hillary Clinton who wants to "expand broadband".

    Want to expand it? Get a ClearWire account and use your millions to
    buy poor people accounts as well.

    In fact, the XO plan of Buy 1, Give 1 -- why don't we make that the
    entire answer to welfare.

    Want to help poor people? Buy a ClearWire subscription and then find
    a poor person and buy them one as well.

    You don't need government to do that.

+ Reply to Thread