Trackballs songs - Linux

This is a discussion on Trackballs songs - Linux ; Does anyone know who is the artist of the songs included in the game Trackballs? I wrote lyrics on both songs and would love to distribute it on my upcoming 2-CD-ROM set, which has the working title Boxed/SueMe GNU/Linux (Free ...

  1. Trackballs songs

    Does anyone know who is the artist of the songs included in the game
    Trackballs?

    I wrote lyrics on both songs and would love to distribute it on my
    upcoming 2-CD-ROM set, which has the working title Boxed/SueMe GNU/Linux
    (Free as in GNU).

    In the Free music world, using someone else's work without crediting the
    original artist is considered "lame". Which is sort of the biggest sin ever.

    I haven't released these songs yet on my Soundclick site, because I
    don't know the original artist an thus I'm not able to credit him or her.

    TIA
    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  2. Re: Trackballs songs

    ml2mst wrote:

    > Does anyone know who is the artist of the songs included in the game
    > Trackballs?
    >
    > I wrote lyrics on both songs and would love to distribute it on my
    > upcoming 2-CD-ROM set, which has the working title Boxed/SueMe GNU/Linux
    > (Free as in GNU).
    >
    > In the Free music world, using someone else's work without crediting the
    > original artist is considered "lame". Which is sort of the biggest sin
    > ever.
    >
    > I haven't released these songs yet on my Soundclick site, because I
    > don't know the original artist an thus I'm not able to credit him or her.
    >
    > TIA

    Did you try looking on the internet??

    Email Mathias Broxvall - mathias.broxvall at gmail.com

    --