Re: Google rises over $600 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Google rises over $600 - Linux ; On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:06:45 +0100, BearItAll wrote: > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote: > >> I saw the headlines yesterday in the San Jose Mercury. Google runs on >> an estimated million Linux servers. Must be some of that "Linux >> ...

  1. Re: Google rises over $600

    On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:06:45 +0100, BearItAll wrote:

    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >
    >> I saw the headlines yesterday in the San Jose Mercury. Google runs on
    >> an estimated million Linux servers. Must be some of that "Linux
    >> crapware" DFS is always talking about.

    That's because it takes a million servers for Linux to do the job that
    Windows could with 10.

  2. Re: Google rises over $600

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:06:45 +0100, BearItAll wrote:
    >
    >> nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >>
    >>> I saw the headlines yesterday in the San Jose Mercury. Google runs on
    >>> an estimated million Linux servers. Must be some of that "Linux
    >>> crapware" DFS is always talking about.

    > That's because it takes a million servers for Linux to do the job that
    > Windows could with 10.

    Yes. Something along the lines of Hotmail
    --
    You're genuinely bogus.

  3. Re: Google rises over $600

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >> It has been proven that Microsoft have illegally used their monopoly
    >> to prevent competition.

    >No, it hasn't. You seem to be deliberately misrepresenting the facts.
    >There is a difference between acting uncompetitively and successfully
    >preventing competition. There is no evidence,

    Yes, there is, Ewik. Lie much?

    >nor has it been proven that
    >anything Microsoft has done has actually prevented competition,

    Well, they weren't able to "prove" that OJ is a murderer, either.

    >even if their actions have been found to be anti-competitive.

    LOL You are truly scum, as is anyone who defends the immoral M$
    Corp.

+ Reply to Thread