free linux os DVD or CD. - Linux

This is a discussion on free linux os DVD or CD. - Linux ; Hi friend where can i get the free dvd of linux OS. there are many webites who offer free Linux OS download but it takes lot of time and broadband internet service. But I need Linux OS in DVD or ...

  1. free linux os DVD or CD.

    Hi friend

    where can i get the free dvd of linux OS. there are many webites who
    offer free Linux OS download but it takes lot of time and broadband
    internet service. But I need Linux OS in DVD or CD. Anybody know the
    address of such website who offers the Linux OS on DVD ? or Offers
    Linux OS DVD for trial basis. Thanks in Advance.

    GEOrgE
    http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/freesoftware.htm

  2. Re: free linux os DVD or CD.

    On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 02:00:03 -0700, GeorgeRXZ wrote:

    > Hi friend
    >
    > where can i get the free dvd of linux OS. there are many webites who
    > offer free Linux OS download but it takes lot of time and broadband
    > internet service. But I need Linux OS in DVD or CD. Anybody know the
    > address of such website who offers the Linux OS on DVD ? or Offers
    > Linux OS DVD for trial basis. Thanks in Advance.
    >

    > GEOrgE
    > http://zsoftwares.googlepages.com/freesoftware.htm

    See:
    https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

  3. Re: free linux os DVD or CD.

    "GeorgeRXZ" wrote in message
    news:1192093203.742025.26480@19g2000hsx.googlegrou ps.com...
    > Hi friend
    >
    > where can i get the free dvd of linux OS. there are many webites who
    > offer free Linux OS download but it takes lot of time and broadband
    > internet service. But I need Linux OS in DVD or CD. Anybody know the
    > address of such website who offers the Linux OS on DVD ? or Offers
    > Linux OS DVD for trial basis. Thanks in Advance.
    >

    >This is a good one:

    http://damnsmalllinux.org/

    It's only a 50 meg download...
    so even with a dial-up connection you can get it

+ Reply to Thread