Re: Microsoft's Ballmer calls out Red Hat with more patent threats - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft's Ballmer calls out Red Hat with more patent threats - Linux ; nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote: > > [Mary Jo cites groklaw...] Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I can't > help but wonder if one of the terms in the Eolas-Microsoft settlement > might specify that Eolas lodge a patent lawsuit against Red ...

  1. Re: Microsoft's Ballmer calls out Red Hat with more patent threats

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

    > [Mary Jo cites groklaw...] Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I can't
    > help but wonder if one of the terms in the Eolas-Microsoft settlement
    > might specify that Eolas lodge a patent lawsuit against Red Hat or
    > other open-source vendor. Sometimes the truth is stranger than
    > fiction.

    Jesus H?!?!? Are *ALL* Linux users freakin' idiots?

    > [further observations gleaned from groklaw...Ballmer wants all open
    > source development to take place on top of Windows...]

    Well, that's just absurd.

    > http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=810

  2. Re: Microsoft's Ballmer calls out Red Hat with more patent threats

    "DFS" schreef in bericht
    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >>

    >> [Mary Jo cites groklaw...] Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I can't
    >> help but wonder if one of the terms in the Eolas-Microsoft settlement
    >> might specify that Eolas lodge a patent lawsuit against Red Hat or
    >> other open-source vendor. Sometimes the truth is stranger than
    >> fiction.

    > Jesus H?!?!? Are *ALL* Linux users freakin' idiots?

    The Linux zealots who post in COLA are idiots, smart Linux users don't come
    here!
    Linux is their cult religion. One COLA zealot cut off his dick for linux,
    remember!

    >> [further observations gleaned from groklaw...Ballmer wants all open
    >> source development to take place on top of Windows...]

    > Well, that's just absurd.
    >

    >> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=810

  3. Re: Microsoft's Ballmer calls out Red Hat with more patent threats

    Micoshaft Coporation's Asstroturfer Clogwog wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > "DFS" schreef in bericht
    >> nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >>>

    >>> [Mary Jo cites groklaw...] Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I can't
    >>> help but wonder if one of the terms in the Eolas-Microsoft settlement
    >>> might specify that Eolas lodge a patent lawsuit against Red Hat or
    >>> other open-source vendor. Sometimes the truth is stranger than
    >>> fiction.

    >> Jesus H?!?!? Are *ALL* Linux users freakin' idiots?

    > The Linux zealots who post in COLA are idiots, smart Linux users don't
    > come here!
    > Linux is their cult religion. One COLA zealot cut off his dick for linux,
    > remember!

    Is it advisable for asstroturfers posting on behalf of Micoshaft corporation
    at $600 per post to post follow ups to other micoshaft asstrotufers and
    double invoice micoshaft for the priviledge?
    Thats $1200 - a runaway express...

  4. Re: Microsoft's Ballmer calls out Red Hat with more patent threats

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:ed8Pi.29016$c_1.18096@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    > Micoshaft Coporation's Asstroturfer Clogwog wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    > Corporation:
    >
    >> "DFS" schreef in bericht

    >>> Jesus H?!?!? Are *ALL* Linux users freakin' idiots?

    >> The Linux zealots who post in COLA are idiots, smart Linux users don't
    >> come here!
    >> Linux is their cult religion. One COLA zealot cut off his dick for linux,
    >> remember!

    > Is it advisable for asstroturfers posting on behalf of Micoshaft
    > corporation
    > at $600 per post to post follow ups to other micoshaft asstrotufers and
    > double invoice micoshaft for the priviledge?

    No one smart linux**** paid me $700 to let you know that you're the resident
    asshole here!
    **** off, twit!

    > Thats $1200 - a runaway express...

  5. Re: Microsoft's Ballmer calls out Red Hat with more patent threats

    Asstroturfer Clogwog wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > "7" schreef in bericht
    > news:ed8Pi.29016$c_1.18096@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    >> Micoshaft Coporation's Asstroturfer Clogwog wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    >> Corporation:
    >>
    >>> "DFS" schreef in bericht

    >>> The Linux zealots who post in COLA are idiots, smart Linux users don't
    >>> come here!
    >>> Linux is their cult religion. One COLA zealot cut off his dick for
    >>> linux, remember!

    >> Is it advisable for asstroturfers posting on behalf of Micoshaft
    >> corporation
    >> at $600 per post to post follow ups to other micoshaft asstrotufers and
    >> double invoice micoshaft for the priviledge?

    > No one smart linux**** paid me $700 to let you know that you're the
    > resident asshole here!

    Who would that be then? SCO$?

    > **** off, twit!