How can I do auto retrieval from pop3 server to local IMAP - Linux

This is a discussion on How can I do auto retrieval from pop3 server to local IMAP - Linux ; Hi All, I've setup my own domain and have a dedicated Linux (Mandrake 10.1) server to handle various mail and web services. What I'd like to do is setup a service on this machine to automatically download mail from my ...

  1. How can I do auto retrieval from pop3 server to local IMAP

    Hi All,

    I've setup my own domain and have a dedicated Linux (Mandrake 10.1)
    server to handle various mail and web services. What I'd like to do is
    setup a service on this machine to automatically download mail from my
    email account at my ISP, via POP3, into my IMAP account on my Linux
    machine (handled via Cyrus IMAP and Sendmail).

    What is the best way to handle this - is there a standard package which
    can do this?

    TIA, Barry.

  2. re:How can I do auto retrieval from pop3 server to local IMAP

    fetchmail

    http://www.usenet.com

+ Reply to Thread