linux device driver for lcd display - Linux

This is a discussion on linux device driver for lcd display - Linux ; Hi friends, I have taken up a project to write a device driver of lcd display in linux. I have just got two books with me. they are 1. Linux Device Driver's by Alessandro Rubini & Jonathan corbet 2. Linux ...

  1. linux device driver for lcd display

    Hi friends,
    I have taken up a project to write a device driver of lcd display in
    linux. I have just got two books with me. they are
    1. Linux Device Driver's by Alessandro Rubini & Jonathan corbet
    2. Linux Kernel Internals by Beck,Bohme, Dziadzka, kunitz etc..

    I request anyone who has written device drivers to give any info,
    tips on this topic. Are the two books enough?
    Is there any other which book i need to read?
    Waiting for your advice.bye

  2. Re: linux device driver for lcd display

    git_cs@rediffmail.com wrote:

    >Hi friends,
    > I have taken up a project to write a device driver of lcd display in
    >linux. I have just got two books with me. they are
    >1. Linux Device Driver's by Alessandro Rubini & Jonathan corbet
    >2. Linux Kernel Internals by Beck,Bohme, Dziadzka, kunitz etc..
    >
    > I request anyone who has written device drivers to give any info,
    >tips on this topic. Are the two books enough?
    >Is there any other which book i need to read?
    >Waiting for your advice.bye

    You might have more luck if you ask on linux.kernel or a similar group
    (nlo.lists.kernelniewbies is another suggestion).

    Mihai

+ Reply to Thread