Spews Antispam Black List has: no e-mail address, no website, n
recipient (spews.org is NOT an offical site).

The only way to get a messages to the admins is via th
"news.admin.net-abuse.email" news group.

If you are trying to remove your self from the list go to
http://spews.org/bounce.html
("We know that, as a user of the Internet, email and other connectivit
is important to you. We also know that unsolicited bulk email (spam) i
bad. We encourage you to ask your Internet Service Provider (ISP) t
fix the problem which has resulted in your mail bouncing or whateve
other effects of being listed in SPEWS you may be experiencing.")
Thare is a form to get info about why you are on the list

-
InternetBo

Calen Kennedy
CEO Internet Boy Inc.
Network Technician Revolution Computer Systems.
[image: http://www.archlinux.org/logos/archbannerglass3.jpg
InternetBoy's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1527
View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=862