Where do I get the latest Wolfenstein source code tarballs ? - Linux

This is a discussion on Where do I get the latest Wolfenstein source code tarballs ? - Linux ; I am trying to find the latest source code tarballs for: Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory I don't appear to be able to find these on ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com Is that the official place to get them ? I ...

  1. Where do I get the latest Wolfenstein source code tarballs ?

    I am trying to find the latest source code tarballs for:

    Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    and
    Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

    I don't appear to be able to find these on ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com

    Is that the official place to get them ?

    I believe that the latest versions are 1.41 for RTCW and 2.56-2 for ET.
    How can I check this ?

    Regards,

    Mark.

    --
    Mark Hobley
    393 Quinton Road West

    Telephone: (0121) 422 6580

    http://markhobley.yi.org/

  2. Re: Where do I get the latest Wolfenstein source code tarballs ?

    Mark Hobley wrote:

    > I am trying to find the latest source code tarballs for:
    >
    > Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    > and
    > Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
    >
    > I don't appear to be able to find these on ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com
    >
    > Is that the official place to get them ?
    >
    > I believe that the latest versions are 1.41 for RTCW and 2.56-2 for ET.
    > How can I check this ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mark.

    I think what you are looking for can be found here:

    http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1...php?name=files

    BTW, Enemy-territory is a great 3D game for Linux!

    Alvin

+ Reply to Thread