Best distro for PocketPC Synch? - Linux

This is a discussion on Best distro for PocketPC Synch? - Linux ; Do any of the distros have rakki/SynCE (or any other syncher) working with PocketPC's yet? It's time for an upgrade, and I'd like to be able to synch my phone. -Dave...

  1. Best distro for PocketPC Synch?

    Do any of the distros have rakki/SynCE (or any other syncher) working with PocketPC's yet? It's time for an upgrade, and I'd like to be able to synch my phone.

    -Dave

  2. Re: Best distro for PocketPC Synch?

    David Frascone wrote:
    > Do any of the distros have rakki/SynCE (or any other syncher) working with PocketPC's yet? It's time for an upgrade, and I'd like to be able to synch my phone.
    >
    > -Dave

    Check Novell.

  3. Re: Best distro for PocketPC Synch?

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:43:38 GMT
    Jonas Lyckegård wrote:

    > David Frascone wrote:
    > > Do any of the distros have rakki/SynCE (or any other syncher) working with PocketPC's yet? It's time for an upgrade, and I'd like to be able to synch my phone.
    > >
    > > -Dave

    > Check Novell.

    So, Suse 9.2?

+ Reply to Thread