New Linux Distro site - Linux

This is a discussion on New Linux Distro site - Linux ; There is new Linux Distro site: www.distromania.com...

  1. New Linux Distro site

    There is new Linux Distro site:

    www.distromania.com

  2. Re: New Linux Distro site [sucks]

    what was wrong witch our old distrowatch ?

    joshua@net.hr wrote:
    > There is new Linux Distro site:
    >

    > www.distromania.com

  3. Re: New Linux Distro site [sucks]

    Jonas Lyckegård wrote:
    > what was wrong witch our old distrowatch ?

    No direct downlaod.

    Josh.

  4. Re: New Linux Distro site

    joshua@net.hr wrote:
    > There is new Linux Distro site:
    >

    > www.distromania.com

    I'm an old Unix hand and programmer, but been on Windows for several
    years. I have lots of Windows resources, but am absolutely destitute
    for linux sites.

    Just loaded Linux and so far like what see. I am looking for Linux
    sources and resources, such as the distro site above.

    Any suggestions to get me started?

  5. Re: New Linux Distro site

    On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:40:34 -0500, traderv or one of his clones wrote:

    > Any suggestions to get me started?

    distrowatch,slashdot,newsforge

    --
    Using Pan: A newsreader for GNOME

  6. Re: New Linux Distro site

    thrillseeka wrote:
    > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:40:34 -0500, traderv or one of his clones wrote:
    >

    >>Any suggestions to get me started?

    > distrowatch,slashdot,newsforge

    Thanks for the suggestions. Every little bit accelerates the learning
    curve.

    taderv

+ Reply to Thread