Re: [News] [Rival] Nigeria Says "No" to Bill Gates? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Nigeria Says "No" to Bill Gates? - Linux ; In article , "[H]omer" wrote: > Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > > > Gates refused entry to Nigeria > > What I'd like to know is, what the Hell is someone like Gates doing ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Nigeria Says "No" to Bill Gates?

    In article <2jfrt4-vgt.ln1@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" wrote:

    > > Gates refused entry to Nigeria

    > What I'd like to know is, what the Hell is someone like Gates doing in a

    What I'd like to know is how come you completely overlooked the fact
    that Roy greatly misrepresented the story he quoted.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Nigeria Says "No" to Bill Gates?

    Tim Smith did eloquently scribble:
    > In article <2jfrt4-vgt.ln1@sky.matrix>, "[H]omer" wrote:
    >>
    >> > Gates refused entry to Nigeria

    >> What I'd like to know is, what the Hell is someone like Gates doing in a

    > What I'd like to know is how come you completely overlooked the fact
    > that Roy greatly misrepresented the story he quoted.

    Sorry to say, I'm with tim on this one...
    Third world country like the UK!???

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |