Now that I have been castrated I would like my rectum removed as well. - Linux

This is a discussion on Now that I have been castrated I would like my rectum removed as well. - Linux ; Now that I have been castrated I would like to have some additional surgery performed. I would like to have my rectum removed as well because it is smelly and always full of ****. Just like me. Can anyone recommend ...

  1. Now that I have been castrated I would like my rectum removed as well.

    Now that I have been castrated I would like to have some additional
    surgery performed.

    I would like to have my rectum removed as well because it is smelly
    and always full of ****.
    Just like me.
    Can anyone recommend a good proctologist somewhere in the Mass. area?
    Gary Stewart
    aka flatfish

  2. Re: Now that I have been castrated I would like my rectum removed as well.

    On Oct 9, 6:40 am, garystewart.aka.flatf...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Now that I have been castrated I would like to have some additional
    > surgery performed.
    >
    > I would like to have my rectum removed as well because it is smelly
    > and always full of ****.
    > Just like me.
    > Can anyone recommend a good proctologist somewhere in the Mass. area?
    > Gary Stewart
    > aka flatfish

    See:

    Steve Ballmer could do with this procedure - to stop him talking out
    of his arse about his software 'patents'.

+ Reply to Thread