lm sensors module for webmin? - Linux

This is a discussion on lm sensors module for webmin? - Linux ; is there a webmin module for lm sensors? if this is not the right place to ask please tell me where...

  1. lm sensors module for webmin?

    is there a webmin module for lm sensors?

    if this is not the right place to ask please tell me where

  2. Re: lm sensors module for webmin?

    On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.admin, in article
    <45a28e7a$0$180$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>, Bo Hermannsen wrote:

    >is there a webmin module for lm sensors?

    Never bothered with web tools for administration, but there are hints below

    >if this is not the right place to ask please tell me where

    On the 15th of each month, there is an article posted to the Usenet
    newsgroups news.announce.newgroups, news.groups, and news.lists.misc
    with the subject "List of Big Eight Newsgroups". That list has the
    following Linux newsgroups:

    [compton ~]$ zgrep linux big.8.list.12.15.06.gz | cut -f1 | column
    comp.os.linux.advocacy comp.os.linux.misc
    comp.os.linux.alpha comp.os.linux.networking
    comp.os.linux.announce comp.os.linux.portable
    comp.os.linux.answers comp.os.linux.powerpc
    comp.os.linux.development.apps comp.os.linux.security
    comp.os.linux.development.system comp.os.linux.setup
    comp.os.linux.embedded comp.os.linux.x
    comp.os.linux.hardware comp.os.linux.xbox
    comp.os.linux.m68k
    [compton ~]$

    Don't see this newsgroup listed. Wonder why? In the past 12 months,
    this group has seen a total of 96 posts - mainly because it's a bogus
    group only carried on news servers that like to advertise having more
    newsgroups than anyone else. However, a far better solution is to use
    a search engine FIRST. What might you turn up?

    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 69,300 for webmin lm+sensors. (0.13
    seconds)

    Linux.ie :: Mailing Lists
    [ILUG] Webmin lmsensors module. Jerry Walsh jerry at aardvark.ie Tue May
    29 12:44:48 IST 2001. Previous message: [ILUG] Webmin lmsensors module
    http://www.linux.ie/lists/pipermail/...ay/032588.html - 16k - Cached -
    Similar pages Linux.ie :: Mailing Lists
    [ILUG] Webmin lmsensors module. Niall O Broin niall at linux.ie Tue May
    29 12:41:51 IST 2001. Previous message: [ILUG] Wireless Lan. ...
    http://www.linux.ie/lists/pipermail/...ay/032586.html - 15k - Cached -
    Similar pages SoL - Server optimized Linux

    Hmmm, a bit old, but maybe there might be something interesting...

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread