I can't seem to mount the cdrecorder device no matter what I try.
I do indeed have a CD-RW disc in the drive when I attempt the mount.
I have used google to locate many articles on the subject and the advice
they offered on how to use the "mount" command was unsuccessfull in
every case.

I have an entry in /etc/fstab that looks like the following :

/dev/hdc /media/cdrecorder auto pamconsole,exec,noauto,managed 0 0

I have tried many variations of the mount command as described in pages
I found with google and no luck. I also tried changing the "noauto" to
"auto" for an automatic mount but at boot time the mount failed with an
error complaining that a valid filesystem type must be specified.

How do I mount the cdrecorder under FC4 ??

Thanks for all your assistance