Mailman list serv. question - Linux

This is a discussion on Mailman list serv. question - Linux ; Hey everyone, We are running a Linux list server (RedHat Enterprise Linux release 3) and I need to setup a new mailling list. I also don't want to manage that list, I want to a point someone else to manage ...

  1. Mailman list serv. question

    Hey everyone,

    We are running a Linux list server (RedHat Enterprise Linux release 3) and I
    need to setup a new mailling list. I also don't want to manage that list, I
    want to a point someone else to manage it (add/delete users). Can someone
    tell me how to set this up?

    TIA,

    Clayton

  2. Re: Mailman list serv. question

    http://yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialMailman.html
    --

    Dan C. Gets caught apparently Plagiarizing:
    Message ID: <3ab7l3-tnl.ln1@alta.sierrandays.org>

  3. Re: Mailman list serv. question

    Thanks Lett_coast,

    That worked!

    Clayton

    "left_coast" wrote in message
    > Clayton Sutton wrote:
    >
    >> Hey everyone,
    >>
    >> We are running a Linux list server (RedHat Enterprise Linux release 3)
    >> and
    >> need to setup a new mailling list. I also don't want to manage that
    >> list,
    >> want to a point someone else to manage it (add/delete users). Can
    >> someone
    >> tell me how to set this up?
    >>

    >> TIA,
    >>

    >> Clayton

    > http://yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialMailman.html
    > --
    >
    > Dan C. Gets caught apparently Plagiarizing:
    > Message ID: <3ab7l3-tnl.ln1@alta.sierrandays.org>
    > Yeah, this is the type critical of me!

+ Reply to Thread